Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa (14234 Views)

Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by Yankee101: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Xda59:

How many Senate presidents and governors did he remove again? I lost count

Senetate Presidents were removed by senators, Governors were removed by houses of assembly in the states.

Buhari should convince them to remove their bad leaders via impeachment like Obj did if he can
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by tit(f): 3:21am On Jan 21, 2019
we have caught Buhari in the act of rigging now.
we have to deal with him.
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by leriment: 4:03am On Jan 21, 2019
These country is in serious problem with all these people around. so because Obansanjo rig during his time, the way forward is to continue in that dark art several years later. Haba.. the leaders are senseless most of the followers don't even have brain cos some followers will stop follow follow the stupid statement
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by slawali: 4:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Aremu Obasanjo is the master rigger ,we know him for rigger. Obj by God's you will be disgraced in this country .

1 Like

Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by fakuta(f): 4:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Typical Buhari's sound angry and hateful
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Former governor of Kaduna state, Balarabe Musa on Sunday said it doesn’t lie in the mouth of former president Olusegun Obasanjo to claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is plotting to rig the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Musa said despite rigging himself in, Obasanjo even took it further by trying to foist himself on Nigerians through the failed Third Term agenda.

“It is not surprising because Obasanjo is accusing Buhari of what he himself is guilty of. It is a known fact that Obasanjo did the same thing while he was president.

“He even went further and tried to take it to a higher level by trying to get Third Term. So, he is accusing Buhari of what he himself did,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-also-guilty-of-his-accusations-against-buhari-balarabe-musa/
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
Chief Obasanjo may not be a Saint, But He is a Father in this Nation.... And His Being alive in a Time as these is a Blessing to NIGERIA as a Country....

At a time where all those who rallied against President GEJ have all become Afraid and Fearful in the face of Tribalism, Directionlessness, Incompetence , Cabalism, Corruption, Embezzlements,High cost of living and Failure...

Seeing Chief Obasanjo Voice out in a Time as this , I am Proud to be a Nigerian

Obj has always bring a curse to everything. To the soldiers on the battle front, to his male children, to Abeokuta, to Yoruba race. To good governance etc
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2019
rock003:

Then are you saying you are a fool for listening to that old farmer when he called atiku a thief?

You just called yourself a fool
Lol
This one is sick upstairs. U need deliverance ASAP, las las u go dey aiit.
I don't know who told u I have ever taken him serious.
I take God beg u, stay off my mention!
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]At Chief Obasanjo Age, Free Money cannot be his issue.... Afterall The Present Government was at his call anytime...

What a Father sees on his bed, you cannot see on the iroko tree...

See mumu. Nobody is bigger than money in that thing called politics. They will kill and bury you for money.
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ is a hypocrite, a bitter vindictive old man, disappointed with his failed mission to raise a 3rd force to challenge the govt. so he is trying everything now to discredit the president - through misinformation.

OBJ himself was guilty of rigging; if anyone is a victim political rigging it is PMB; after all according to former US ambassador Buhari was won most of the previous elections but was rigged out of victory by the PDP.

Perhaps OBJ & PDP are afraid of afraid of what they have been doing to others.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/john-campbell-says-president-buhari-won-last-three-elections-but-was-rigged-out/
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by rock003: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Lol
This one is sick upstairs. U need deliverance ASAP, las las u go dey aiit.
I don't know who told u I have ever taken him serious.
I take God beg u, stay off my mention!

You believed obj when he said atiku is a thief, and you just said here that only fools take obj serious.

That simply makes you a fool. It is just simple logic.

If you don't know, then you are the one sick in the head.
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2019
rock003:

You believed obj when he said atiku is a thief, and you just said here that only fools take obj serious.

That simply makes you a fool. It is just simple logic.

If you don't know, then you are the one sick in the head.

So with what I wrote up there, u still did not understand what I meant?
U are dumb.

Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:

Senetate Presidents were removed by senators, Governors were removed by houses of assembly in the states.

Buhari should convince them to remove their bad leaders via impeachment like Obj did if he can

Yeah right but you forgot to mention the Ghana must go bags and how only 6 out of over 25 state members of assembly sat in Abuja to impeach a governor and the Gestapo style the efcc used in arresting the governors just because they disagreed with his views. PMB don't have time for such pettiness.
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by Yankee101: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Xda59:

Yeah right but you forgot to mention the Ghana must go bags and how only 6 out of over 25 state members of assembly sat in Abuja to impeach a governor and the Gestapo style the efcc used in arresting the governors just because they disagreed with his views. PMB don't have time for such pettiness.

Do you know the kind of pettiness Buhari and his people are involved in right now?

You've not been reading the news
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by rock003: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

So with what I wrote up there, u still did not understand what I meant?
U are dumb.

You are dumber than your imbbecile parents
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
rock003:

You are dumber than your imbbecile parents
U expect me to Insult ur parents? Nah, I won't do that.
It's obvious u were not properly trained or they did their best to make u a better person in life but u just decided to remain a Goat.
Stop disgracing them!
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by rock003: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

U expect me to Insult ur parents? Nah, I won't do that.
It's obvious u were not properly trained or they did their best to make u a better person in life but u just decided to remain a Goat.
Stop disgracing them!

Obj was a patriot when supporting Buhari, but now called a thief for opposing Buhari

You are a useful idiot dumber than your imbbecile parents
Re: Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa by vicoson(m): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2019
PMB does not have any intention of rigging the election and would never do that. But he is not stupid either. His only crime is that he surrounds himself with people he trusts and I can't blame him seeing the way PDP are planting moles everywhere to undermine his administration. Come to think of it, going by popular choice, PDP do not stand any chance. Their only hope is by rigging as usual. PMB has effectively nullified those plans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalong Defeats Pdp’s Useni To Secure Second Term / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / Buhari Approves N1.5trn For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Over 700km Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.