Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? (54322 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Tunji Disu’s Rottweiler Dogs (Rapid Response Service Commander) / What Breed Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by klever18(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Jackossky:
Please, I will like to know the breed of this dog too. The answer I was given wasn't comforting. My brother said it's 'Native dog'

Feels bad. How can my dog be named a native dog?
bullhari
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by MrBONE2(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
michealdeco:
Hello guys
This dog is owned by Lagos state commander of Rapid Response Squad
So there is serious debate on facebook of which breed the dog is
So I decided to bring it here for better answers from experienced people
Expecting answers, thanks
Looks like one of SimBa or Mufasa Pride grin

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by arceem(m): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2019
The most expensive Dog on earth!!
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Pearl05(f): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Ogcruz:
BROSS what you have here is a Tibetan mastiff ooo
2million naira nae de dere o
Take care of m well o

Just for a dog? When I never see #2000 for my akente?
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by emonkey(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Na Bingo
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Pearl05(f): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

Tibet no be one cold mountain place? See all the hair for the body to protect against cold. Make Naija heat no kill the dog.

The dog go dey sleep in master's bedroom with AC
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Pearl05(f): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2019
mummyz:
Litter size: The Tibetan Mastiff has a litter size of 6 to 12 puppies.
Color: Usually black, brown, blue/gray and shades of gold.
Life span: The Tibetan Mastiff typically lives from 10 years to 14 years.
Shedding: Moderate to heavy shedding.
Pros Of The Tibetan Mastiff : The pros of having a Tibetan Mastiff may be enumerated as follows:

Extremely Loyal And Protective: The Mastiff is one of the most loyal and protective dog breeds that you will set your eyes on. They will do anything to protect their family. Think a million times before messing with their families!

Check it out thanks to brother google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP9I9UnDlvM

By family do you mean the owner?
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by tfash96(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2019
gambus007:

Na wetin i read b dat ooo...google the price
heeh life's complex o..How much are they selling land in Lekki & co?
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2019
justscorchone:

Do you enjoy getting head?

Was wondering why you wrote this then I checked her dp cheesy

You be mad man I swear lol grin

The girl fit be ritualist fine girls too like heads cheesy
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Henri8: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
beatcoins:
That's a Chow Chow. Google it.
This one go good to chop.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Cookietowers(f): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2019
It is called Nkita... Simple
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Kingmstar123(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Yoruba Shepherd undecided
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Was wondering why you wrote this then I checked her dp cheesy

You be mad man I swear lol grin

The girl fit be ritualist fine girls too like heads cheesy

Lol everywhere stew
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Maket: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Poorly fed Tibetan Mastiff
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Edojoma(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Probably a Tibetan Mastiff.

Nice1,,, it's clear dat d dog is a mastiff,,, but what I'm not certain is,, which of d mastiff it belongs to,, cos d face is just too wide

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Ogcruz:
Take care of m well o
I thought Tibetan mastif has full fur all over. Should be Chow chow
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by philGeo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Slynation:
Snoop Dog grin grin
Hahaha please don't kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Colb461: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
softwerk:
It looks like a cross between a lion and a bulldog grin
yeah
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Baroba(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Noel1:
I thought Tibetan mastif has full fur all over. Should be Chow chow

I think it's a Tibetan Mastiff ( Chinese Mastiff) but not of the purest quality..

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Davidblackking: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
@michaeldeco ...its a Mastiff breed... its a very powerful dog n so sensitive too.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by OtyandTheFangs: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
arceem:
The most expensive Dog on earth!!
Lol.. No its not
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Henri8:

This one go good to chop.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ogcruz:
Take care of m well o

2milla Na I'm dem use #200 chain for I'm body sad
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tibetan mastiff/Caucasian Mix, all you guys calling this dog a chow chow don't know Jack shitt about dog breeds.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Colb461: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
I swear if I see dis kind breed anyday any time..DAT day I go break usain bolt record
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Ambber(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lion bingo
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by arbyb53: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
It’s a Caucasian
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ghettochild(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:
I first saw this type in South Africa in 2013 I ran over many cars including an old model Bugatti .. everyone was just looking at me ...it’s like lion ..
Who needs a tibetian mastiff puppies from s.a..
Message me
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Colb461: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
michealdeco:
Hello guys
This dog is owned by Lagos state commander of Rapid Response Squad
So there is serious debate on facebook of which breed the dog is
So I decided to bring it here for better answers from experienced people
Expecting answers, thanks
it a caucasian
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Send me pictures
ghettochild:

Who needs a tibetian mastiff puppies from s.a..
Message me
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Colb461:
it a caucasian
Do you know what a Caucasian is in size.and appearance? If you know nothing about dogs, kindly shut up and make use of the internet.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Colb461: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Do you know what a Caucasian is in size.and appearance? If you know nothing about dogs, kindly shut up and make use of the internet.
u must be an asshole to av said DAT.u don't kmw me I don't knw u.so I suggest we keep it DAT way.people like you are the cause of the problems In this country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.