Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why South West Want Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South West Want Buhari (1591 Views)

This Is The Reason The West Want Democracy In All Africa Countries / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South West Want Buhari by Gabriel004: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2019
duncun:
Yes the west are permutating for 2023 that's why they are packaging the failure. I foresee the cabals working against them if it gets to that point
You people are just frustrated souls

1 Like

Re: Why South West Want Buhari by Eco101: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Flatheadpig:

You can cry and wail your flathea.d flat,All I know is buhari will not die before you,since you've decided to be stupid and useless,we will help your stupidity by wishing you what you wish other,pick any date you want to die,February 16 to March 30,You will surely die in between that date.

Buhari Amakagrin
lol, low life, you are too small to enter into such challenge with me. It won't take me anything to send you to your ancestors if u cross your boundary. Your moniker alone is enough to get it done. Don't start what you cannot finish because you will not survive it.
Re: Why South West Want Buhari by Basic123: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Gabriel004:
Guy, you are a frustrated soul. I am not buhari's supporter but your continuing restlessness over who another people support makes you look stupid not frustrated. You said something n call it fact. Which fact, is that how fact comes from your race? What is your problem with who Yoruba's support? When your tribe slavishly supported northerner against awolowo, did Yoruba cry? When you did same against abiola, do they complain? Why can't you hide your frustration for one's. Do you think anyone cares about your existence? Oh, for your mind now, you think the rubbish you said will make them not to vote him. You are just fooling yourself and it is a shame on your race.
I love you.

I wish all Yorubas think like you do!

unfortunately,we have many Yorubas that know nothing about history!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South West Want Buhari by duncun: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Why South West Want Buhari by Flatheadpig: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2019
Eco101:
lol, low life, you are too small to enter into such challenge with me. It won't take me anything to send you to your ancestors if u cross your boundary. Your moniker alone is enough to get it done. Don't start what you cannot finish because you will not survive it.
I've said my own be dat,buhari won't die before you,you can take that to bank or cry to INEC na your problem be dat,you still have many years to wail and cry because it is buhari till 2023,Osibanjo till 2031,El rufai till 2039 and the power will return to south south,you piggyestern will cry your eyes out,since you've decided to be stupid there,we will help u to elevate ur level of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South West Want Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2019
deomelo:

You be konk and original ipob sef..

grin grin
Chai! Busted! grin grin

Deomelo for president after Osinbajo's second term! grin
Re: Why South West Want Buhari by sreamsense: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Eco101:
Yes, you heard me loud and clear. The only reason the people of South West want to vote for Buhari is not because they love him, nor because Buhari has done well, neither is it because Buhari will hand over to Osibanjo in 2023. Listen please, the main reason is that, given Buhari's health condition, if he wins, he will die soon and Osibanjo will take over. I am telling you the real truth as an insider. Nothing but the truth. Their calculation is that he will soon die to give Osibanjo the chance to take over. Same way the northern cabals want to capitalize on his health condition to milk the country, since Buhari doesn't know what is happening around him. Those calling Atiku thief are the real enemies of this country. They neither love Buhari nor the country but for their selfish interest.

Stop abusing the world 'truth', this is your personal openion from dirty mind. Some people from that region like you are born with hatred by default. Think whatever you like from your gutter mind, you and your atikulooters will soon be retired from next week so you can resume your usual refrendum wailing with NNamdi Kanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU Visit Emir of Gusau Zamfara State / Northerners Regret Gang Up Against Jonathan – Shettima / Will SE Supports SS 2023 Presidency Under Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.