Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense (816 Views)

Help- Cant Log Into My Cpanel / Help: Cant Log Into My Cpanel / Install Bitcoin Payment Option On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense by xama: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls is anyone facing the same problem am having here. Over the week I have been trying to add my payoneer payment details to my USA Adsense account but have always been getting error message. I don't know if there is any solution to that
Re: Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense by Cyberleets: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Payoneer don cast...
Can't add to stripe, can't add to PayPal can't add to adsense...
Re: Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense by cartwing: 3:42am On Jan 21, 2019
xama:
Pls is anyone facing the same problem am having here. Over the week I have been trying to add my payoneer payment details to my USA Adsense account but have always been getting error message. I don't know if there is any solution to that
most people have same issues and even google Adsense customer rep. has no valuable solution to it, you can also check the forum to see other people complaining about it too but no help yet. Even if you leave the account for a year and try it again it will still bring up the same issue. I can assist you with it or if you want to sell it you can check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense by cartwing: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Cyberleets:
Payoneer don cast...
Can't add to stripe, can't add to PayPal can't add to adsense...
you can add your payoneer to PayPal and Adsense

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get You A Domain Name At Just #1,500 Only / I Need A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Website For Sale / A Very Promising Website Is Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.