Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ship From Us To Nigeria At The Cheapest Rates Ever!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship From Us To Nigeria At The Cheapest Rates Ever!!! (261 Views)

This Is Where Sharp Guys Sell Their Gift Cards For Highest Rates Ever / Cheapest Shipings Rates Ever From AMERICAN TO NIGERIA. No Pandemic Restrictions / Black Friday; Get Data For Your Various Devices At The Cheapest Rates Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ship From Us To Nigeria At The Cheapest Rates Ever!!! by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

This is Mr Cool Advanced Automotive Mechanic in collaboration with other western company franchise in Nigeria geared towards making this our journey with you,

we will try to be as transparent as possible to stimulate the process and run these organizations to it full capacity.

Welcome on board,

Our shipping company is a group of company which the CEOs have reputations that will give you a rest of mind while patronizing us,
we will unvail it name soon, it is a subsidiary of Mr Cool Advaced Automotive And AC Mechanics..

The birth of this institution was as result of me getting stuffs like auto spare parts computer and others for my use, some of my clients in my contacts brought it up and say, can you get me parts for my car and and tell me how much it will cost, since you are getting quality parts to fix my cars? Yes I replied and I have to work out a better plaform aside my job for these,

As we don't intend to waste your time any further, stay tuned .....
if you are here to ship items from US to nigeria at a cheaper rates, stay turned cos we are here and ready to make things a lot better,
we don't follow the crowd, we instead prefer to make the crowd to follow us.

Our shipping rates is as follows, (all in USD)

Traditional laptop @$6 per pound

Gamming laptop @$8 per pound

Tablets @$10 per pound

Cellphone @$9 per 0.5 pound

Other items such as spare parts accessories @ $4 per pound

terms and conditions applies,

You can choose to pay for your shipping before or after when it arrives in Nigeria, based on quantity of the items shipped simultaneously,

Do inform us about the item you want to ship in details before sending it to us to ship.

We will update you through whats app or on our websites about your items shipped and delivery date and pick up locations depending on our terms of contract with you.

Thanks for your time,

You can give us a call for more more inquiry on 080 9444 94 61 or 08061371793 don't forget we are currently having partnership with mr cool and every details and further information about us we will directed to him as we go further, we will keep you updated,

Our office address is opposite Mib plaza, Gwarimpa phase 1 by Oando fuel station, Gwarimpa estate.

Please be careful, they are lots of swindler out there selling trash to folks in exchange for their cash ..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Efficient Charge Controller As Low As N5000 / Is Syndlab Work For You / Cement Hauling Trucks Available For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.