Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Good Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Advice Needed (279 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry / Good Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Advice Needed by mright05(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Please ladies and gentleman I kindly need some good advice now , I'm in the middle of making a serious decision and I need some advice
I was want to start a business , I have limited capital, I have to choose of starting and running a pos business centre or open a shop of lundary and game shop for PS game I don't know which to settle for ....
Re: Good Advice Needed by merit12(f): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Well I think laundry and Ps game shop will be very lucrative because from onset guys like going in places like this but for the laundry I don't know except a shop close to where middle class, good location and also if you are able to learn to barbe as well that could be nice so you have super 3in one shop

(1) (Reply)

Awoof,emoji Bag For 1,000 Naira / Can Personal Loans Help You Improve Your Credit Score? / 2M Litres Of AGO LACASERA NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.