Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari (26933 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
I pray they don't waste him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by LordGuru1: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by straighttalk(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
If we should take Obasanjo's words to be true then Atiku is a thief with no morals and one of the most corrupt political office holder in the world: is that correct?
you are beautiful.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by fredoooooo: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Na the same pawpaw leave you and Obasanjo dey smoke . grin
The baba wey do the juju for Eedris say na Obasanjo he will use to get fame still dey push Eedris grin

Good morning and Sai Baba Buhari cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by guttentag(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
this guy is always on point, after fela na Eadris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
We know Atiku very well. And the wicked man OBJ knows him very well too.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Beno3: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Please tell them.
The northerners can do anything to preside over Nigerian affairs, even if it means killing.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by PythonAmaka: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Python amaka

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
“Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.”” Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Any of the Contestants will do Nigeria at this time.

Any of
Hashim
Atiku
Sowore
Oby

Will lift Nigeria...

All Nigerian needs now is a
New Tactician
A New Tactics
A New Technique

The Group of Pmb/Cabals/Apc have caused and will caused Much More confusions and Directionlessness to our Nation...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Beno3:
Please tell them.
The northerners can do anything to preside over Nigerian affairs, even if it means killing.

Atiku is a Northerner
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by AllenSpencer: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Can Buhari please probe $16,000,000,000 spent on power so someone can die in jail
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Newmans: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2019
My vote goes to NNAMDI KALU
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by 22brains(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2019
miracood:
NIGERIA JAGA JAGA

EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER

POOR MAN DEY SUFFER SUFFER
gbosa gbosa gun shuts on the air... LOL. time when Nigerians got nerves. but they now fight over political parties instead of The interest of Nigerian
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Atikwu

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by citygarden(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by oz4real83(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2019
It was during obj's administration that edris abdulkareem sang his hit song ''Nigeria jaga jaga,everything scatter scatter,poor man dey suffer suffer,gbosa gbosa gun shots in the air''. That song depicted almost everything that was happening during that govt. There is no difference between what happened then from what is happening now. That shows how bais and selfish some of our people can be. Pdp is equals Apc and Apc equals Pdp. Pdp will do exactly the same thing that Apc is doing now given the opportunity. Nigeria needs new set of political leadership.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by emerged01(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Which side this Edris dey na
Lol! It is hard to be on any politician side,so he is confused. He is neither supporting Obj nor Buhari.
Just like me he is confusegrin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by suaveBrother(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
...all this things all this politicians are doing it may lead to revolution one day ooo...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
AnanseK:
We know Atiku very well. And the wicked man OBJ knows him very well too.
[/s]
My bro, All these Holds no Water now....

If u are President and u call a Man corrupt and u can't probe him, it simply means it's a Huge Joke
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by edupedia: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
miracood:
MUST U SUPPORT BULL hari??

that guy has nothing to offer to nigerians

...yes according to biafrauders...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by legba1(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
seriously....neither of the two frontline gladiator is right for the position........they both can not help nigerians because they both have interests other than good of the masses

I have come to understand that people support atiku just to have anything but not buhari.........buhari on the other hand is old, useless as he is so dumb and so can not comprehend, participate actively in nation building activities

What then do we do?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by edupedia: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
Any of the Contestants will do Nigeria at this time.

Any of
Hashim
Atiku
Sowore
Oby

Will lift Nigeria...

All Nigerian needs now is a
New Tactician
A New Tactics
A New Technique

The Group of Pmb/Cabals/Apc have caused and will caused Much More confusions and Directionlessness to our Nation...

..your desperation is obvious but wont change anything...u are one of the problems...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Mrop:
Nigeria pop star Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to the trending letter Obasanjo wrote about Buhari and his Administration.

He reveals former president make a terrible mistale as he ask nigerians to vote for The present administration then.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-is-not-for-sale-eedris-abdulkareem-react-to-obasanjo-letter-to-buhari/

In My Opinion. I think they should make it a law that anybody seeking to be president in Nigeria would do just a single term of either 4/5years. Buhari does not,I repeat "DOES NOT"! deserve a second term. He already deceived Nigerians with his "Packaged"Integrity,telling us he would do just four years,now going for another four years fighting his enemies instead of fighting the real corruption... Handling Nigeria and Nigerian like their personal family business,mcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by islandmoon: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
I'm afriad anyone supporting Buhari is supporting the unknowns , because clearly its obvious Buhari is too weak, too old , not mentally fit to listen , not mentally or physically fit to handle those files on his desk , this is a man who can no longer make a simple sentence without commiting a blunder, you may be voting in cabals into government in your attempts to vote in Buhari , Nigerians should be careful.

my one cent.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Femijohn198: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
atiku will take Nigeria back to zero
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
edupedia:

..your desperation is obvious but wont change anything...u are one of the problems...
[/s]

You Right my Bro...

I am Desprate to see a NIGERIA that works!

I am So Desprate to see and Have a NIGERIA that is for Nigerians and not for a section of Nigeria..

I am Desprate to see A NIGERIA that Sacks and Deals with Mediocrity in any post of Leadership....

I am Heavily Desprate to see a NIGERIA that Fights and goes all out to secure its Citizens

I am DESPRATE to see a NIGERIA that gives a sense of Direction and Purpose...

That NIGERIA will be made Next Month!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by koyeni(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Ok

My signature is available grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by jaymee0(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Zansu007:
Those BMC, are not actually supporting buhari, they are paid for what they do.

Now I believe that hunger and money can make a man do anything. If you doubt me ask BMC.

30k stipend is making educated fo*l reason like cow.

Atiku has corruption allegations and should not even be contesting for a post as delicate as that of the president of Nigeria, given the fact that corruption as eaten into the core of our dear country.

Ipob no won know anything. All they want is Biafra and Atiku as promised that to them. So it is understandable that anybody that comes against that is an enemy.

Buhari is still a better option to Atiku.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2019
YES I MUST SUPPORT HIM, BETTER THAN ATHIEFKULOOTER
miracood:

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Basic123: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2019
miracood:

He offered Southwest Lagos-Ibadan stand Ard gauge.

recognise June 12.

I now hundreds of my friends that survive on N-Power

for that ,He has my vote and that of my friends.YOU CAN VOTE FOR ATIKU IF YOU LIKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habib Olaore: "We Ask Neighbors To Off Their Generators When We Shoot" / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.