Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Zeeworld Series: Monday, January 21st 2019 Update On 'gangaa' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zeeworld Series: Monday, January 21st 2019 Update On 'gangaa' (2383 Views)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 / 7 Things we dont like about Zeeworld Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeeworld Series: Monday, January 21st 2019 Update On 'gangaa' by KingsCFR: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2019
MONDAY JANUARY 21ST 2019 UPDATE ON GANGAA

Janvi is excited about going on a bus. Ganga notices Pulkit. I want to say something important. Madhvi tells her to keep the bags in the bus first. Later, check if Maharaj ji has got the food ready. Amma ji and Madhvi request Niru again to come with them. Niru agrees. Ganga knows Madhvi does not want her to tell BHaiya anything. How do I tell him then? Sagar notices her tensed. He taunts her for challenging him. She calls out for Pulkit. I will tell now. It isn’t late. Sagar covers Ganga’s mouth so she could not tell the truth to Pulkit. Pulkit tells them to come before papa comes. He sits in the bus.

Sagar removes his hand from Ganga’s mouth. He teases her for failing again. They share an eye lock as they stand very close to one another. Ganga wonders what happens to her whenever Sagar stands close to her. I am speechless every time. Sagar and Sahil notice Ganga trying to open the food box. Sagar steps forward to help her. Janvi, Madhvi and Amma ji look tensed. He sits back once Madhvi tells him. Sagar taps at a chair. Ganga is about to sit there when Amma ji asks her to massage her head. Amma ji and Madhvi observe Ganga looking at Sagar. Sagar suggests....Read full update below
https://www.cfrmagazine.com/2019/01/zeeworld-monday-january-21st-update-on_20.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nigeria In Xmen / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) / What Is Xtream IPTV And How To Generate Xtream IPTV By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.