Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos (27504 Views)

Referee Beaten Up In Kano After Football Match (Video) / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos by sammer4life(m): 2:41am On Jan 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
e be like say u no fit comprehend things...dis is punitive measures...d fan who abuses man city sterling was banned...most of dis fans repeat this tin over and over cos the system is not strong enough to check them...abeg I no get power to argue anyhow
My friend, if you follow Nigeria league, you will see that the club will also be fined, so, drop your punitive whatever. You were quick to call Africa, like say it doesn't happen elsewhere. Now, you carry punitive matter come, as if Africans kiss erring clubs. Who wan even argue with you
Re: Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos by debuscket(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
I watched the game live at the ikenne stadium. That ref deserved what he got, so many wrong calls in favour of the opposition team, even his linesmen were angry with him as he overturned their flags.
The height of it all was disallowing a clean goal by the Remo captain (Victor Mbaoma) few minutes after the equaliser. If it were in a place like Kano, Plateau, etc and u do such to the home team, na RIP we for dey type now.
Re: Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos by sammer4life(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
e be like say u no fit comprehend things...dis is punitive measures...d fan who abuses man city sterling was banned...most of dis fans repeat this tin over and over cos the system is not strong enough to check them...abeg I no get power to argue anyhow
https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/remo-stars-to-pay-n6m-fine-for-referee-assault-banished-to-oshogbo-for-3-games/zsz1gz7?Echobox=1548247286#utm_campaign=Pulse-Nigeria-Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr / Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.