Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters (19079 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by BabaO2: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Racoon:
Tradermoni is the sophisticated form of vote-buying corruption embarked upon by the APC.Fashola start from there.
You are just selfishly ediotic like Obasanjo. Trader moni is loan to petty traders without interest, not sharing of money that PDP is known for
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by April4th(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why are they always telling us what Buhari has done? We ought to be seeing them if they were significant

I

My brother I tire. Is Buhari achievements as small as a grain of mustard seed, that we cannot see it with our eyes?
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by izzou(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2019
contigiency:

Does blind person see? Don't worry when you start seeing you will see them. also make sure you go out to other places so that you see others in different places.

I challenge you to say it please. Say it

What is his achievements?
The new railway to Ibadan.... I agree
The continuation of the Niger Bridge... I agree
The continuation of the Lagos Ibadan expressway.... I agree
Little power plants constructed here and there.... I agree
N power and their glorious #30000 salary
Trader moni and their $27 to boost someone's business

Can you add to this list without googling?

Abeg carry yourself out of my mentions
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by buchilino(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Too bad, how we arrived here as a country.

SAI BABA, WE'RE FIGHTING CORRUPTION
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by AngelAhnie(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why are they always telling us what Buhari has done? We ought to be seeing them if they were significant

I
Ghost projects that can not be seen. We are in for a long thing in this country

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by buchilino(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2019
BabaO2:

You are just selfishly ediotic like Obasanjo. Trader moni is loan to petty traders without interest, not sharing of money that PDP is known for

KEEP TELLING IT 2 URSELF UNTIL U START BELIEVING IT.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by tobby98: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who give you gift? Naxo you dey important?
All u just need is to show them your PVC and dem go service you sharp sharp
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by buchilino(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Ghost projects that can not be seen. We are in for a long thing in this country

D TRUTH IS THAT MOST SW PPLE C N KNOW D TRUTH BUT INSTEAD OF ADMITTING DEY COMMITTED A BLUNDER BY VOTE FOR BUHARI, DEY CHOOSE TO LIVE IN DENIAL.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by BanevsJoker(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Franzinni:
House NIGGER....!!!!

You know... You know!

Meanwhile I can see the BMC on this platform are on full gear..... Haha keep it up!!!
Samuel L. Jackson in Django. Even Uncle Ruckus, no relation, from The Boondocks.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by sirjoe1124(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I will chop them Atifku money and still vote for them Buhari

PMB till 2023
My brother you'll not vote for Buhari
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by sirjoe1124(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2019
supereagle:

From the wall of Sani Sallau Dauda :
Summary of my experience today at Buhari's
rally in Kaduna
After attending a political rally for the first time in
my life I realised that 70% of those in PMB's rally
are probably not on social media.
They don't want to know whether PMB fell in Lokoja
or not.
They don't want to know if PMB is Queen
Elizabeth's blood cousin or not.
They don't know whether PMB said "Presidential" or
"Senotorial" or "Gubernatorial" candidate.
They dont know whether PMB is old
All they know is that there are seeing construction
of roads
They are seeing rails
They are seeing npower, tradamoni, market moni,
school feeding program etc.
They are seeing him recovering their money looted
by oles.
They are seeing him paying pensioners owed for
decades.
They are seeing him revamping agriculture.
They don't even have Android phones.
I saw the old, young, men and women shouting sai
baba sai buhari, 4+4.
All I see is people sharing water, foods, buying
water with their hard earn money to quench their
thirst while waiting patiently for hours to appreciate
and to catch a glimpse of their hero.
All I see is people who love their President so so
much that they closed their shops and abandoned
their businesses to support their beloved President.
It took the President more than an hour from Kawo
to those who knows Kd to ABS because of the
traffic of people just trying to catch a glimpse of
him.
My advice to those shouting hunger on facebook
and tweeter and vowing to send PMB to Daura
because according to them Nigerians are tired of
PMB have to take things easy so that by the time
PMB is announced the winner of 2019 election, they
won't shout rigging or develop high BP.
Finally, I thank my good people of Kd for not
disappointing us.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless PMB/Osinbajo
God bless Kaduna.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
© Jimoh Ibrahim
How much were you paid
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
sirjoe1124:
My brother you'll not vote for Buhari

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Ganduri: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2019
The mother of vote buying is Tradermoni. Only a fool will think those who made the country sobhard for the common man do so in the interest of the future of the common man. where was all this so called interest for the future of the common man when Buhari watched on as food prices shot up? They must think we are fools by trying to make Nigerians believe it was Atiku that made the country this bad. Oga minista of Dark age, We are going to take #10k Tradermoni, #30k npower and whatever other money you have stolen to share, but vote against you. its better to have an affordable country where basic neccessities are very affordable for the common man than.to have a country where people can hardly survive then you give them stipends.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by lastclaire4(f): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
englishmart:
you don't need to tell me. I know.
By the time I collect #10k from APC, 15k from PDP, I will then gladly fix my car, and drive to my polling unit and vote Hasim or Ezekwesili, that will be a wasted vote though, but I don't care.

Just like that? It depends on the polling unit o some will give you a phone to snap your thump print and you will only be given the money upon presentation of the phone they gave u to snap with.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by sandra50(f): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
So you mean we should collect money atiku stole and vote for buhari that got his own from his how many millions monthly salary?
Since you started following this mad people they have infected you.well I made up my mind not to collect money during election but if I must collect..I will collect it from APC and vote for PDP then send the money to my father.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by HomeOfMe(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Barondenigeria:
Wale Odunsi

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, has advised Nigerians to collect the bribes offered by politicians during the 2019 general elections.

He said the money had been stolen from them and that voters should not reject such offer.

NAN reports that Fashola spoke during the continuation of his neighborhood consultations/campaign for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 to two wards in Surulere Local Government of Lagos on Sunday.

Speaking on vote buying, he said, “they would want to bribe you, if they bring the money collect it because it is your money that they stashed away, but, don’t sell your conscience.

“You must make a sensible choice in the interest of yourselves and your children.”

At his own ward G3, Fashola reeled out the achievements of Buhari which included improved power supply.

He said that 108 metering companies have been given licenses to supply meters to address problem of discriminatory and arbitrary billing in the electricity sector.

“It is the solution of our government by the President to intervene in the metering gaps, people were licensed as Gencos and Discos.

“Discos have the contract to supply meters and we hear the concerns of citizens now saying that they want meters because their bills are going up.

“So the President and the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved the proposal for us supported by the law, the Electric Power Sector Reform, with that, we can license new operators within a licensed area.

“So this time, we are going to create new businesses for meter suppliers under a Meter Asset Provider (MAP) scheme. That policy has been approved.

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has made the regulations around which it will work; 108 companies, small businesses that will also create employments because those companies are now going to be the suppliers of meters..

More:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/2019-elections-collect-bribe-its-your-money-fashola-to-voters/
Exactly just like "Tradermoni". A cousin of mine works Ifako Ijaye local govt,he put our names on the list and I received alert of 10k almost a week later. I no send am message. I used the money,to give myself a treat at "COLDSTONE" inside shoprite,ans had my regular manicure and pedicures. I didn't ask for the money because I didn't need it,it just came. It is our money. I will still vote my conscience.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Tochyno1995(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74962762:

Let them know.
Collect it and vote for the candidate of your choice at the polling booth.
It is your money that has been stolen and hidden guys!

If Atiku can spend this much at their primaries,
he still has more stolen fund to spend, no gawk ur self o better pikins, collect your money live and direct and go vote your conscience.

The only advice we will give you is not to ask Peter Obituary for anything o, dat one na scope guy, e know as e dey go. Shi shi e no go give you! cheesy grin grin

How much did they pay you to be spilling rubbish... You should understand better than supporting a failed government. Both you and your BMC crew lack initiatives to convince people or canvass support for BUBU.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Tochyno1995(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
BabaO2:

And you are the lost insensitive illiterate that just had an opportunity to access a phone. Why did the reader moni scheme come few months before the election?
Why wasn't it shared when the prices of commodities were so high and the economy was in severe inflation?
Now you fool, listen, what can #10000 do for you in an economy of today?

Obviously, the peanuts they have paid you have made you to lose your sense of reasoning and logic. I hope you get them after the election by the time petrol rises to #200
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by sogodihno: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

I

u wont see it, because hatred has blind ur eyes
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by anonymuz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74962762:

Let them know.
Collect it and vote for the candidate of your choice at the polling booth.
It is your money that has been stolen and hidden guys!

If Atiku can spend this much at their primaries,
he still has more stolen fund to spend, no gawk ur self o better pikins, collect your money live and direct and go vote your conscience.

The only advice we will give you is not to ask Peter Obituary for anything o, dat one na scope guy, e know as e dey go. Shi shi e no go give you! cheesy grin grin
I've never seen anything meaningful from your post.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by farem: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Racoon:
Tradermoni is the sophisticated form of vote-buying corruption embarked upon by the APC.Fashola start from there.

You be mumu

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by supereagle(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
sirjoe1124:
How much were you paid

Buhari loyalists don't collect bribe like Atiku/PDP followers.
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Too bad, how we arrived here as a country.

With Keke
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

I

Because the projects are "too massive for to see" according tk the minister of Lies snd Propaganda.

Meanwhile, what is the connection between Tradermonj and PVC? Oshi-in-Banjo has the answer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video) / NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / "Ndume’s Suspension Is Illegal" – Taidi Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.