Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator (36070 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by goaldynboy: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:
[s]No be this geh wey E-Money dey chow?
No wahala, elections come and go, words remain.

She has just killed her acting career.[/s]

MUMU talk from a confirmed ZOMBIE!!

Was it your Lifeless Buhari that was feeding her till this day?!

Tell me how Buhari has supported the Nollywood since he became president? Instead Buhari has been churning out policies to stifle the Nigerian movie industry!

It baffle we reasonable Nigerians how you zombies thinks that people don't have right to oppose or criticize the ills of this blood sucking Buhari's government!!
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by puretayo(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
What does a 16 year old knows? She's not even eligible to vote. Anyways I'm atikulated too. Our mission is to send the dullard, bigoted president back to daura to go take care of his homo cows.
booblacain:
For the poster above me, the Regina Daniels is a youth and not a child, she has the right to support who ever has pledged to support the youth.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
She's not smart. Too young to dent your fingers in murky waters of politics.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Okoyeebo: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
goaldynboy:

Mumu talk from a confirmed zombie!!

Was it your Lifeless Buhari that was feeding her till this day?!

Tell me how Buhari has supported the Bollywood since he became president? Instead Buhari has been churning out policies to stifle the

Bollywood kwa?

It is like this one woke up before his brain. Why don't you let your brain function properly before you reply me?

You're just in a hurry to advertise your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by F9Nizooria(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Let's Atikulate, stop the lifeless dullard....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by highness25(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2019
xoxocandy:
she's 18
18? make she better concentrate on her bleaching career. I know by now dollars will be speaking through her
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by chukxie(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2019
I'm sure she didn't write that stuff credited to her. Those words weren't hers. By the way, what's "...it can't sure get better"? Shouldn't it be ' It sure can't get better'? English grammar self can be confusing ooo. Lol! On a serious note, Bubu and Atiku are bedfellows. The only difference is that Atiku is more articulate than Bubu. Bubu is looking like someone suffering from dementia by the day ( No abuse meant) because it seems he finds it hard to remember important things, and he doesn't seem capable of answering basic questions asked him. If I were Bubu, I would have gladly given up any plans of a second term.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by F9Nizooria(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Okoyeebo post=74968951]

Bollywood kwa?

It is like this one woke up before his brain. Why don't you let your brain function properly before you reply me?

You're just in a hurry to advertise your stupid
Your service is back, thank God......
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by slowice(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Iffa hear.... If na me sef get the alert i for dey prophesy anyhow on top Atiku head by now grin
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2019
youth condinator kill you.....what concerns politics with a sixteen year girl..... go and read your books young girl and concentrate on passing your waec
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Saintsami(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Some1 have been paid. guess who?
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by ebukav(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atifku don enter her ministry why she no go talk rubbish
If you like mobilize the whole Nollywood, they won't still reach 2% of the vote Buhari would get in Enugu

Pmb till 2023
� � � � � �
which enugu
be like say head dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Idrismusty97(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2019
I thank God for her life, Chop Atiku dollars wella sad. An Atikulate should contact me for youth ambassador o! I will chop your dollar and even sleep well during the election knowing fully well it would be a monumental defeat for your candidate.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by NessaBoo(f): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2019
As much as i'd love the youths, esp ladies getting more involved in active politics, Regina is way too young and at the peak of her career to be dishing out such an uncouth statement, calling the President all sorts of names, Haba...I'm sure whoever gave her this advice has let their love of money cloud their commonsense...this is such a calculated mistake. *Sigh*

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Randy100: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:
But that doesn't mean she should insult the president. she is too young for that.

The table might turn tomorrow and you may need the help of those who you have insulted in the past. How will you face them.

Don't let us support politicians blindly at our own detriment.
I didn't see any insult here. Insult is an abusive remark toward a person. If I say that you are stupid then it is an insult but if I tell you that it is wrong to start a sentence with conjunction then it is not an insult. Sometimes people assume that bitter truth is an insult. Finally Buhari is incompetent and it is not an insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by goaldynboy: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Bollywood kwa?

You're just in a hurry to advertise your stupidity.

Zombie!!

Your empty brain should have told you that I intended NOLLYWOOD before auto correct wrote BOLLYWOOD!!

All the same, the message I am passing to your small zombie mind is that Regina Daniel has the right to speak the truth - which is that Nigerians are tired and fed up of the Blood Sucking govt of Buhari and will send him back to Daura next month!!
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Vince77(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:
But that doesn't mean she should insult the president. she is too young for that.

The table might turn tomorrow and you may need the help of those who you have insulted in the past. How will you face them.

Read the screenshot and read the writeup by the Op.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Femijohn198: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
better do jeje because you're too young to die.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Beauty29(f): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Pojomojo:
Can you mention the names of State House of Assembly member, House of Representatives members and Senator representing you at State and federal level without visiting Google. I t time you take decise action on what happening in Nigeria than celebrity abi na yeyebrities

Una mouth nor good at all...lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Maket: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Genevieve is now Old for Atiku.

Sweet 16, don't worry, you will soon get VVF courtesy Atiku
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by graphycode(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2019
highness25:
Bro, I thought she's still 16?
since 2014
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by aniweta12(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:

True talk.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Princedapace(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Why all Atiku supporters are straight of child factory

We forget things very easily in this country, I wonder why we still attach any relevance to what Obasanjo says or thinks. This is the same guy that wanted to override our constitution to extend his corrupt regime.

Does that mean we shouldnt take the message from the speaker?

Look, u guys are something else.. APC could have presented Osinbajo. He is far and head ahead of Atiku and Im sure the entire nation would have voted him..

Buhari is old. He is even using govt age and Im sure he is far older than his current age. How can u beat ur heart and say Buhari is the one running his govt? How can ur conscience tell u that? I understand that some of u are paid to work with the BMC. But do u know what? I can never be bought with money. I work for my own money, so no one can ever buy me off. From all the media interactions, we can see that Buhari is not fit. he is not fit. U guys want to turn Nigeria to those African countries where their leader will be pushed and carried by men to the podium to deliver speech because of old age.

This is crazy. That was exactly what Zimbabwe suffered before the leader was chased from power. Some few men are using Buhari to achieve their aim. I am sure Buhari is not such a terrible man but he is old and forgets things. He cant even answer simple questions. I mean, how can such a person govern a complex country like this?

Deep down ur heart, u know the man is weak. If APC so much loved Nigeria, they would have presented Osinbajo who is more alive and realistic. No one would av been talking about PDP now.

Buhari is old, he is weak now, he forget things easily. A man who calls another a presidential candidate, a man who doesnt know more than 50 percent of his ministers, he doesnt even know their offices. It is a shame that someone like u is supporting him. Truth be told, Atiku would have been rejected with passion if APC had presented Osinbajo. This country is messed up.

Buhari does not even have a roadmap on how to make Nigeria work. A candidate u guys are giving excuse for not debating. All over the world, the serious countries are embracing debate for their main candidates but Nigerian youths are saying, it doesnt matter.

There is no problem, make una continue, i hope u arent among those planning to run away from the country to countries where debate matters. and where competency matters. Buhari can not run for presidency in ordinary south africa not to talk of advanced countries..
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by booblacain(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2019
highness25:
Bro, I thought she's still 16?
16 is a youth.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Why all Atiku supporters are straight of child factory

We forget things very easily in this country, I wonder why we still attach any relevance to what Obasanjo says or thinks. This is the same guy that wanted to override our constitution to extend his corrupt regime.
Your assertions are not wrong but myopic.
Your first statement is myopic because Atiku has supporters nationwide same with PMB and other contestants. As it stand now voting PMB back will make matters worst. Hence the following are the reasons why he shouldn't be voted
1. Our amiable president is not in control of the affairs of this country instead the cabals are.
2. Our president is too weak and old it would have been better APC replace him. You could see were he nearly fainted in one of his rallies
3. Our president is currently having loss of memory. This can be seen when he mistakenly handed over the presidential seat to a gubernatorial candidate in Delta state. Because of this phenomenon, he couldn't attend debate because he was too old.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by FlackoJodye: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:

you are one smart nigga I give you that
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Regina I would advice you campaign for your master instead of bashing and raining abuses on the internet. Try to convince Nigerians especially the youth why Atiku should be voted for not bashing

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by samydo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Small pikin like this one what does she know about buhari and atiku

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
What do you expect from someone that specialiazes in exposing nudity? Leadership and governance is different from Nollywood. I urge this young lady to go and find out her real age and stop indulging in political matters.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by isaaco2224: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder / Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence / Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.