Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima (16533 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by mozel247: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A man who is said to have lost considerable control of his motor Skills of his bladder and bowel movts yet wicked zombies want him to continue

U mean bubu dey pee for body? Lost motor skills of his blander and bowel movement keh...?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2019
rxmusa:
Blatant lies are expected someone who couldn't follow simple traffic rule of avoiding overspeeding (when he proudly said he rushed to Channels TV for interview by speeding at 160km/hr).

Buba Galadima is a blatant liar

Dah hell grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by fk001(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
What Happened to the first Tenure !
Don't reinforce Failure bro

If he jail them now, they would have all opposed him.

Only few among the thieves that has foresight are against him and same time panicking.
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Old men every where... If all these people don't leave Nigeria is not going anywhere.

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

I'm interested in ranking my business in Google

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by bedspread: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2019
fk001:

If he jail them now, they would have all opposed him.

Only few among the thieves that has foresight are against him and same time panicking.
Think afresh Bro...

Don't Reinforce Failure!

Pmb Runs a Nepotic and Directionless Government!

Wat can only come out of a government like this is Pictures of development on News papers and Media only....

Nigeria is Getting a New Hand!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
The boldness that this baba exhibits ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by wink2015(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PDP Spokesman, Buba Galadima has revealed reasons why he believes aides of President Muhammadu Buhari are desperate to win the 2019 General Elections.

Speaking in a recent interview, monitored by PoliticsNGR, Galadima says that the President is not in control of his government and is not ware of what is happening around him.

He claims that this benefits the me around him as they are the ones running the government.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/real-reason-buharis-men-desperate-win-2019-election-buba-galadima/

@aminulive

LEARN TO EDIT YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE POSTING TO NAIRALAND.

I notice some english spelling mistakes in your post.

In paragraph two, you use the word "ware" instead of "aware"

In the paragraph three, you use the word "me" instead of "men"

Maybe, you are so much in a hurry with some desperation to spoil the ruling APC that is why you did not bother to spend time to correct your post.
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by ainas247: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
ChimuchiYola:

I'm interested in ranking my business in Google

Check my profile for details
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Splashme: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
So true

So true

So true

So true Galadima

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Jabioro: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
....and the PDP is not desperate to win the election.Weak reasons.
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by HRMK: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
is pdp now saying this is the true buhari and not the cloned?anyway,no matter what any1 may av against pmb/apc it shuld be clear to all that the looting pdp is not the solution!but since all these mushroom parties refuse to av a consensus candidacy,the best bet is to return pmb/apc back to power!AVOID VOTING CROOKS TO POWER!APART FROM STEALING MORE MONEY,THEY WILL COLLECT BACK ALL THE SEIZED MONEY/PROPERTIES!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!BE WARNED!!
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by baganas: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Kenon9:
Zombies you all should sit down and listen....did you hear what Buba Galadima is saying?
Did you read what ram David said above?
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Basher8583: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2019
I dont get it. If APC are desperate to win then what os PDP doing to win?
If you ask my opinion i think its actually yhe other was round. Aparty like PDP that has zero strayegy, Not in power, Fill of questionable individuals, silently Divided. Should be dangerously DESPERATE
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by fredoooooo: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

U

Not we

cool

We ( APC and BUHARI) supporters , you're free to do whatever you want ...
Please don't quote me again
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by GEEBITE: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
There is a limit to deception.This no house in Abuja does not wash anymore.Buhari in his partial assets declaration form in 2015 declared that he has a house in abuja.This house has been discovered to be a mini estate.
post=74966516:
Read what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.

Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

I will give two examples:
¤One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

[¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

*Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.
But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

*Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

Harouna came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.
*Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.
¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

*His son died, the same thing happened.

*Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.
*The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.
*Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

*To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

*As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.
*When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

*Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.
*If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

Sane Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.
PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by orion7: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=mozel247 post=74966694]

U mean bubu dey pee for body? Lost motor skills of his blander and bowel movement keh...?
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Tareq1105: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PDP Spokesman, Buba Galadima has revealed reasons why he believes aides of President Muhammadu Buhari are desperate to win the 2019 General Elections.

Speaking in a recent interview, monitored by PoliticsNGR, Galadima says that the President is not in control of his government and is not ware of what is happening around him.

He claims that this benefits the me around him as they are the ones running the government.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/real-reason-buharis-men-desperate-win-2019-election-buba-galadima/

PDP must be jittery because of the crowd at Apc rallies.

No matter what you write or say about Buhari and Apc, the followers have decided long before now.

Let Buhari fall down at rallies. Even if Buhari is on a wheelchair today they will still vote him.

Let Obasanjo write books not even letters, it wouldn't change anything.

Buba Galadima and Pdp should focus on their campaign and leave Apc with theirs.
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2019
That is what you will be saying when you doesn't have Any illegal oil money in your capacity
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2019
baliyubla:
Buhari doesn't even remember his name or know who Aisha is. Only in Nigeria will some selfish people be fronting a vegetable, so they can continue their unprecedented looting spree.

Kai Kai talk!
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari should just park his load and go to Mararaba and enter Molue going to Daura jejelyVoting out buhari is a national patriotism
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by knightsTempler: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2019
You've got to hand it to Buhari Supporters though, IQ of a kitchen spatula yet they manage to work a keyboard, pretty amazing really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by MkMel: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Simply put, the truth has just been told of what is bedeviling the present administration
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by immortal07: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sorry to say.. PDP are confused set of ppl. ..
When it was time to appoint, they made noise DAT dis man was delaying the appointment of some people .now he has done his part..he has assigned people for specific duties.. Now u still expect him to carry out does duties himself.
If d thief is caught or a case is to b decided, we all know where we are suppose to report to.. Bcoz dats their work
Its only when they feel incapable...dats when they bring in higher authority
If Mr president says he has no idea abt a case, it means it simply dint get to his table.

PDP is simply for noise makerz
Re: Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima by Talaha(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
You always talk in anger no body asked you to join opposition party,if you are not careful you might die in anger and go straight to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu / Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.