Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' (17362 Views)

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / You Are Nigeria’s ‘Divider-In-Chief’, Presidency Replies Obasanjo / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by ClearFlair: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]We Cancel that .... it's an unrighteous prayer....

It is the most righteous prayer ever said.
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Alphafeezay:
No right thinking Nigerian will vote APC.
I mean with what we are passing through? If they seem to be hope, we would have endured but seeing PMB isn't in charge, seeing that the integrity thing is just a mirage, the fight against corruption is selective and vindictive and the economy is looking like it will not get better, security is getting worse.

My brothers and sisters on all sides, this is about your future, let us just vote out Buhari. He is a failure! He isn't fit mentally, physically, intellectually!!!!

God bless Nigeria. Amen

The real issue that most of you do not address in your posts is 'vote Buhari out and vote who in?'.. I mean surely you realise Nigeria will be giving their housekeys to an armed robber by voting in atiku right?

So, again, vote Buhari out and vote who in?
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Yopcity: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2019
I read comments on nairaland on obj and i laugh. Truth is dat obj is the West African point man to the super powers of this world.

People forgot that abacha died mysteriously after jailling obj and attempting to kill him, Nnamdi Kanu nearly lost his life and ran away from naija less than a month after insulting and threatening obj.

In politics a lot of things go underground that common people don't know, obj is capable of rendering nigeria ungovernable if ever buhari wins, that man is NOT ur ordinary politician!
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Oloripelebe: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:

Mydn44, you know no one has monopoly of abuse if you refuse to act on this violation now.

Cc
Seun, Lalasticlala

Stop crying and gnashing teeth ,flatinooo
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by chukseric504869: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Obj is not behaving like elder statesman, always eating Wat u vomitted doesnot make u honourable.just ashamed
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by chukseric504869: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yopcity:
I read comments on nairaland on obj and i laugh. Truth is dat obj is the West African point man to the super powers of this world.

People forgot that abacha died mysteriously after jailling obj and attempting to kill him, Nnamdi Kanu nearly lost his life and ran away from naija less than a month after insulting and threatening obj.

In politics a lot of things go underground that common people don't know, obj is capable of rendering nigeria ungovernable if ever buhari wins, that man is NOT ur ordinary politician!
just talking trash,
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:
I don’t know why Nigerians hate APC this much?

Do you love cultists?
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by RTSC: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
greggng:
Even God in heaven is not happy with obj. How can a leader be speaking from both side of the mouth. Yesterday he told us Jonathan was bad and Nigerians removed him. Yesterday he told us atiku is a thief and that God will not forgive him if he accept atiku...today he is calling atiku the saviour. It is clear obj is just fighting for his selfish interest and to that extent, God will use well meaning Nigerian vote to punish him and the papa deceive pikin party. For 16years they did nothing now they wanna come deceive us again...
But when obj said Jonathan was training snipers, You and your party members called him an elder statesman.

Obj is one of the reasons why buhari is in power today.

So shut up.
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by biGwal(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Obasanjo was the same person who told us that Buhari is the answer to the problem we were facing just because he wants Jonathan out of office. Now he saying the corrupt Atiku is the only way out. Do we really need to take him seriously?
Not @all
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Abjbboi94: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Am just wondering how your thinking is... No right thinking Nigerian will vote APC.
I mean with what we are passing through? If they seem to be hope, we would have endured but seeing PMB isn't in charge, seeing that the integrity thing is just a mirage, the fight against corruption is selective and vindictive and the economy is looking like it will not get better, security is getting worse.

My brothers and sisters on all sides, this is about your future, let us just vote out Buhari. He is a failure! He isn't fit mentally, physically, intellectually!!!!

God bless Nigeria. Amen[/quote]
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by Yopcity: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
chukseric504869:
just talking trash,

To weed smokers and empty dreamers like u, yes !
Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by stunning4real: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Alphafeezay:
No right thinking Nigerian will vote APC.

God bless Nigeria. Amen
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Obasanjo At Press Conference: 'We Will Disgrace You' by mikejimm: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:
I don’t know why Nigerians hate APC this much?

Are u not in Nigeria? The pain is killing! Most of us loved the President and his party (APC) before now but it is rather unfortunate that they have turned this nation upside down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Do I Look Like I Depend On Governmen"' - Dele Momodu Replies Troll On Twitter / Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.