Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Full Text: ‘points For Concern And Action’- Obasanjo Writes Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Full Text: ‘points For Concern And Action’- Obasanjo Writes Again (192 Views)

Top Way For Concern The Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan By Lawyer / Pastor Tunde Bakare’s State-of-the-nation Broadcast (full Text) / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Text: ‘points For Concern And Action’- Obasanjo Writes Again by seriousstaff: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has written a fresh open letter describing the administration of President Buhari as an Abacha era. The former President also accused President Buhari of planning to rig the 2019 election.

Full text

I am concerned as a Democrat who believes that with faithful and diligent practice of democracy, we can get over most of our political problems and move steadfastly and surefootedly on the course of stability, unity of purpose, socio-economic growth, and progress for all.

Democracy becomes a sham if elections are carried out by people who should be impartial and neutral umpires, but who show no integrity, acting with blatant partiality, duplicity and imbecility. For all democrats and those carrying out the process of elections, there must be the redline that must not be crossed in tactics and practices of democracy.

I personally have serious doubt about the present INEC’s integrity, impartiality and competence to conduct a fair, free and credible election. And if the INEC is willing, will the ruling party and government allow it? From what we saw and knew about Osun State gubernatorial election, what was conclusive was declared inconclusive despite all advice to the contrary.

Click on the link below to read the rest of the story.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/20/full-text-points-for-concern-and-action-obasanjo-writes-again/

Re: Full Text: ‘points For Concern And Action’- Obasanjo Writes Again by Fuckuignos(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo is the human epitome of double standards without values. He once said "God wont forgive me if I support Atiku for president" only to turn around and throw his weight behind the same corrupt Atiku

(1) (Reply)

"Spokegizzy" De- Ghetto_hero / EPS | Money Making Lifestyle / Bitcoin Needed In Exchange For Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.