Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go (11381 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by mumin4sure(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
can anyone accommodate me anywhere not too far from Ikeja
Am ready to pay half of the rent .
You can reach me on 08136685344
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by ogatboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
ashcall:
So what is the old man saying.Criticism in the morning and later praise him in the noon.Which one should we believe.Though same happen to Atiku called him evil names yesterday and promoting him today.In Fela voice confusion break e born
He is stating the obvious. We should be able to comend good actions and condem bad actions

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by RexTramadol1: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Garba Shehu is the Fido Fido theory of meaning definition of

Crass Stupidity!
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by goaldynboy: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How i wish Buhari can jail OBJ for life after winning second term

If wishes were horses, zombie will ride! grin

How many has your Slowpoke Lifeless god been able to jail, after all their gra-gra and media trial?!! Even a confirmed hardened criminal like Akpabio is Buhari's bed fellow today!!
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Mhiztamurtala(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
“Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””----- Bola Tinubu 2003

"If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support,” ------ Olusegun Obasanjo 2018.
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by F9Nizooria(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Afonjas are created cowards, don't trust 'em.
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Fortuneadeniyi: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How i wish Buhari can jail OBJ for life after winning second term
It can never happen bro,No president has ever thought of jailing OBJ talkless of Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by opribo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
If only the youths across this nation can agree with one accord to take back our country by first of all take out all the old politicians anywhere they are found regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by alizma: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo is an intelligent man
Same cannot be said about Buhari .
Buhari is a man of integrity. same cannot be said about Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Ziggylady(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC zombies are already in confusion and in disarray at this information cheesy...OBJ is clearly playing tricks on their minds..

Mumu zombies .
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Dchair2: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Crook old monkee

Just like ....... Progenitors
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Talaha(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't hail Mr President,its clear to all Nigerians that you are an enemy to progress, selfish,and corrupt may be that is the fear you exhibited of always criticism the govt of the day bec you had the fear u may be hunted for ur administration.
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Baba Is Because We Pressurize That Dullard If Not He Won't Let Him Go
Re: Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go by Hodstat1986: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ has lost it completely. If not he will not be talking like somebody that has taken a wrong dose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hussaini Bosso Becomes Miyetti Allah's (MACBAN) New President / DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / Fuel Scarcity Looms In Rivers, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.