Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha (16821 Views)

Senate Presidency: Is Senator Abdul'Aziz Yari Going To Play Another Saraki 2.0? / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by dre11(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha, Says Ajibulu

Popoola Yaqoub

ADO-EKITI – Segun Ajibulu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC) has warned the party to be wary of alleged brazen anti-party activities of two of its governors ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

Ajibulu who lives in the North Carolina, USA expressed this view in a telephone chat with Daily Independent in Ado-Ekiti, saying it would unthinkable for APC to expect serious commitment from Ogun and Imo states governors, Ibikunle Amosu and Rocha’s Okorocha respectively if they eventually achieve their senatorial ambitions as they sponsor gubernatorial candidates in other political parties.

The former Commissioner in the Pension Commission in Ekiti State, therefore, cautioned APC against opening its political arsenals to the governors and canvassed for a strict penalty for the erring governors over the matter.

“It is a pity that the ruling party still condones this naked indiscipline. If I have my way the duo of Governor Ibikunle Amosun and Rocha’s Okorocha of Ogun and Imo States respectively would have been expelled from APC. Let us face it, what is the sense in what they are preaching? To say, you will vote for Mr President and then vote for another party in the Governorship election. Is that not confusion?”

“Let me tell you, the two of them wanted to contest Senatorial Election under APC, but I can bet it if they win they will be set up antagonism against the APC in the Senate. In fact, their case would be worse than what Bukola Saraki did to APC. I am sure they won’t toe the party line in the Senate.

Speaking further he said: “Left for me, if they know that they are so popular, why can’t they leave APC and vie for positions under the platform of another party? But to say that you want to install your puppet in government after securing your ticket amount to stupidity.

“Through their action, what they are telling the public is that they can only win an election under APC. They have their cake and eat it.

“And for Okorocha, I am highly disappointed in him. I usually hold him in high esteem. But I don’t know what has come over him. This is somebody I thought would be a Presidential material from the southeast. But he just messed himself up.

“There is proverb which says you can’t really know the behaviour of a man until you put him in power. Even when he was in APGA, everybody was applauding him, but I don’t what went wrong in the last three years that he started misbehaving”

https://www.independent.ng/apc-grooming-another-saraki-in-senate-with-amosu-okorocha-says-ajibulu/amp/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by TheMoniker: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
APC is a gathering of wolves.
Amosun doesn’t care about which party he is, all what he want is power, same as the imo guy (okorosa) the traitor.
Amosun that was talking from all sides of his mouth boasting of buying each vote for 10k
Amosun that can’t handle criticism?
Amosun that didn’t erect a single building in all state tertiary institutions?
Amosun that forcefully eject the legally occupants of govt. quarters that was built by Onabanjo to give way to his cronies who will/has demolished it and build mansions.
Amosun they collected money from those seeking employment into Ogun State civil service (15k) and didn’t employ a single soul.
Amosun that stole civil servants hard saved money and still insist they must still save so he can continue to steal it (hard to believe)
Amosun that never sponsored a single bill while he was in senate for 4 years want to go back to the senate to do what exactly?
Amosun should never be trusted again with power

17 Likes

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
There is proverb which says you can’t really know the behaviour of a man until you put him in power. 

END OF DISCUSSION

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by massinola(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
After the gubernatorial wahala, dem Wan Start another sinatorial nonsense. Tufiakwa

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. Save up to 75 % totally free.

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by bedspread: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
If the Head is Confused what do u Expect!!
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Towersport(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Gbagbe no be everybody wey go school lo kawe

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by deboysben(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Apc is set to go into political oblivion

They should bear it in mind they have lost Ogun and imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by sureheaven(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Is that all you have to say.
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by fredoooooo: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2019
When we get to that hurdle we will cross it , for now SAI BABA BUHARI till 2023

3 Likes

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2019
okorocha a presidential material from the south east?
you can give him the south west ticket when it comes to your turn

2 Likes

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by buckbuz(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2019
their cup of kunu
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by fasho01(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Please leave saraki out of this talk

Amosun and Okorocha's cases are entirely different
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Topmaike007(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Okay...
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Glink2018(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Who Sabi this one for politcal sphere

Abeg go chop
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Saheed9: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Fuckuignos(f): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo is part of the evil oligarchs & corrupt cabal impoverishing the masses. He must stop running his geriatric mouth. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Racoon(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
The monsters they bred(BH, Fulani herdsmen, power-drunk politicians etc) have always been thorns in their own flesh.

All that the APC ever said, act or done have always come back to hunt them.Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by InaNla(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
APshit

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Champele(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Rochas is a desperate criminal politician who did nothing for his people except robbing them of their tax and taking over their properties

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by RealEstateTek: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
cool
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Khristian0(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
one day I'll become frezident Nizeria
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Watch how they will be messed up after presidential election........
I wonder how the kind of bargain the got with the president............
Anti Party everywhere.......... Osho..... go show then pepper

1 Like

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by lifelesspmb: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
The two states are already lost to the opposition.
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Passionate888: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Apc = association dé people confusiøñ ( that's French for association of confused people)
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by islandmoon: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
how can someone who ran away be telling us what to do in Nigeria? I dont even give them attention
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Hotzone(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Op, have u asked yourself why people like Obasanjo has not been probed?
There are people u can't confront directly or else.....

Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by Austinoiz(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Broz, abeg dey one side jare. No dey insult Oga Saraki a.k.a Sarriball. Why u go dey liken him to odes like Okoroawusa and Amosun?
Re: APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha by helinues: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2019
They are both weight less

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout / We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce / IPOB: Did Tinubu Denounce OPC When He Was Governor, Labour Party Asks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.