Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Bvn Issues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bvn Issues (415 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Issues by Turner123: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Please I need a banker or any1 with an answer to clarify me on this.... Is it possible for someone else who has my BVN to walk into a bank and open an account with my name but with his own picture and also link up the account using my own BVN?? Isn't the bank suppose to detect that the image on the BVN is different from that of the person presenting the BVN for link up?

(1) (Reply)

Neat Tecno Camon CX Air For Sale!! / Hi I’m New Here Ask Me Anything About Me Or My Culture/country / What You Regret Not Doing During Your Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.