Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered (7580 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by donaldeke(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerian veteran journalist Kemi Olunloyo has uncovered some fresh plots to kill journalists in Nigeria. She took to her verified Twitter handle to alert the public and also the police. 

The alert is coming even as Nigeria prepares to elect a President.

Kemi's words are not to be taken lightly as most things she has said happened and also considering the fact that she is an investigative journalist whose work can speak. 

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-plot-kill-journalist-uncovered-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by alizma: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2019
when brain hits menopause

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2019
To the guy above, it is so easy to "mock". especially when you are ignorant.

She might act batty, but 95% of all her claims,tweets and news have been proven to be true.

Ignore at your own peril.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by SalamRushdie: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2019
“Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””----- Bola Tinubu 2003

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by wakes: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Really!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Kemi, be more specific please!
SalamRushdie:
“Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.
Stop saying trash.
Remove your hand and take this gently......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by ClearFlair: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
“Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””----- Bola Tinubu 2003

And you’re an agent of corruption? FeBuhari is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Ebuka478(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Call her crazy all you want, but her sources are always on point!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by netflicks(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

And u say some Nigerians voting these guy's are not zombies....

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by 989900: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2019
"Who let the dogs out?"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Freshfish4: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Now this is what she should be reporting not attacking Linda, davido, simi, tunde and others
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Passionate888: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2019
I have nothing else to say.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Jayslicky: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
At least this is different from her normal lunatic statements.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by kaen1317: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Bad Energy Star Far Away
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by magoo10(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Anything is possible in this Abacha era

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by merbenko: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari want to destroy every institutions that stand against him in Nigeria, Haba!!!! Buhari is a Dictator

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by helinues: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2019
What has she said that came to pass?

Na Kirikiri this time around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by toluxe0075: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
I so much dislike this forum for giving Kemi Olunloyo and Bobrisky unnecessary attention and turning them to unwarranted celebrity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Na wa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by lanibi(f): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Mama Sha must display her madness to remain relevant

BTW

There's Sense in every rubbish uttered angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by tfash96(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
alizma:
when brain hits menopause
lol. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by BluntBoy(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
They will support Kemi now o.

But when she is against their pastors or celebs, they call her names.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by obembet(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2019
If u follow this woman, 95% of her word are true. Be vigilant. Bloggers buhari and liar are after u oo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by tfash96(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2019
magoo10:
Anything is possible in this Abacha era
are u still taking ur 20th century drugs.u need to upgrade to our level.we're in 21st century plz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by eakenbor: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2019
This woman is the worst conspiracy theorist known in Nigeria. She manufactures lies over and over again. The question is: why is Nairaland always promoting her? Don't you guys have any conscience? Is the scourge of fake news ravaging our society today not bad enough? How much more damage would you guys do by promoting unfounded and baseless allegations from the likes of FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Fayose, Kemi Olunloyo, etc? Please note that as a foremost website in Nigeria, you should have, as a core of your social responsibility, the need to de-platform such people. They don't make our people( especially the youth) more enlightened. In fact, they make them more confused as it becomes harder to separate facts from fiction, which in turn reduces their overall intelligence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by PassingShot(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Guess who Tinubu is supporting today

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Plot To Kill Journalists Uncovered by Shegzy8(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! / Actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde: No Man Can Handle Me Well Apart From My Husband / Finally Buhari Approves The Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.