Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally (11093 Views)

Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by MYBLOCUS: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
MAKE UNA HELP ME SEE MY BUHARY NATURAL LOVE EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by goat22: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Ehen if tortoise get buttocks how much come be baboon tongue?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Praktikals(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74966920:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, the land flowing with milk and honey.

We pray for long life in good health for him.
May God's Wisdom, knowledge and understanding never depart from him.

We love you so much Daddy.

Hugs.
you can't recognize your father if you see him, you calling PMB your Daddy. We gotta give it to PMB, though he falls often times as he walks and called a gubernatorial candidate of his own party the guvernortorial and presidential candidate, his hold on Dem zombies is second to none, Dayuum undecided
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Oh, someone is crying above?

Heeeyaaa!! wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by kahal29: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2019
More pix

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by PassingShot(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2019
PMB should be pronounced the winner already.

No contest! Atiku and PDP have given up even before the election. Their campaign abandoned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by 11doubledee: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2019
dokie:
Well before boko Haram gets to where I am, it must have overrun Bornu and the entire NE.

Hopeless set of people who have no value for their lives not to talk of others.

I have a gateman opposite my house who is from Bornu. The man can't go to his village because he said BH are in full charge of his LGA. He said his entire family members have migrated to Cameroon.

Yet the yeye man dey here dey shout Sai Baba. I just look at him and I realize we aren't ever going to go anywhere as a country except God intervenes.
May God just protect us,they don't have to overrun any part of the country before striking anywhere.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Hotzone(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
.....but can't attend national debate which he suppose to be championing

Chai, Buhari has abandoned Imo State.
Haba, in the quest to floor Rochas, Imo State is been sidelined in the scheme of political maneuvering
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by drey076(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
sai baba is a goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by ClearFlair: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2019
God bless PMB and PYO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by FuckoffMOD: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Aboki pple

Easy to brainwashed undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Shegzy8(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by bender79: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2019
There is no doubt buhari will win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by AnanseK(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Atiku go and campaign. Don’t complain when you lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019
deepwater:
Could the poisonous meet seller above advice the demented one to have the debate in Maidugiri or Yobe?
Atiku is waiting, anytime, any-day for the debate!

Just imagine deepwaters comment lying between same of two BMC retards! Above and Below

Where is my Bible

Psalms 23:4,5 "though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me, You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows"

Isaiah 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, and the flames will not set you ablaze."

Psalms 3:6 "I will not fear the myriads set against me on every side."

Psalms 110:2 ''The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.''

Who debate help?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Omeokachie:
Muhammadu "Usain Bolt" Buhari.

Anytime Buhari hears the word "Debate"!

What is debate?

Abeg, stOp kidding me.

You know how many times Buhari don debate before?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Konquest: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2019
PMB will be re-elected based on credible indices and
political demographics on the ground.

Some people are making an issue out of PMB and Atiku
not attending the so-called debate... but in Nigeria
Presidential Debates DO NOT get YOU the presidency
or governorship most of the time.

In Ekiti, the APC and the PDP candidates did NOT attend
the 2018 Governorship debate organised by TVC Ado-Ekiti, yet
APC and PDP had the highest votes. Subconciously, people
gravitate towards the bigger parties in that Nigeria.
grin

Why is this so?

Because the majority of the voters in Nigeria are not
TV wachers and there are more people in the rural
and suburban areas who have their PVCs already.

A lot of elite and middle-class especially in the South of Nigeria
unfortunately do NOT vote regularly, but are busy clapping for
contestants in a so-called Presidential Debate on TV.

Presidential Debates are just one of the ways of ENGAGING
the citizens around the world in democratic settings. THERE
are other methods of reaching the masses directly which are more
efficient. We have Town Hall meetings which PMB had on 16th of January
2019 in Abuja and was broadcast live on TV and the Internet.

"Nigerian Presidential Debate 18/3/11 Part 1"
Video of BUHARI IN 2011 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE ON NN24

www.youtube.ng/watch?v=yDAyUYcmudc
Mar 19, 2011 - Uploaded by Kayode Ogundamisi

"Nigerian 2011 Presidential Debate Edited Full Version"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU[1:13:20]
Video of BUHARI IN 2011 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE ON NN24
Apr 24, 2012 - Uploaded by NNTV-Africa

I can say that Atiku Abubakar will have MORE votes than
Fela Durotoye, Ezekwesili and Moghalu COMBINED in this election
because of the demographic distribution of voters with PVCs
especially in the North. UNTIL those small parties' candidates put
their egos aside and merge... they CANNOT WIN Presidential
elections in Nigeria!

PMB will get higher votes than Atiku. Even the day PMB missed the
debate, he was commisioning the new Baro River Port in Niger State
which is a good campaign material for him and APC. He has the
power of incumbency and projects that his government has
completed or is about to complete in JUST under 4 years.

This is Nigeria... Mark my words!
grin

#4+4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Idrisayuba8: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Sai BABA 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2019
I won't blame you. You are certainly one of those born in early 2000s.

Has PDP participated in any Presidential Debate in Nigeria's history?

Obasanjo refused to debate Olu Falae in 1999. In 2003, the same Obasanjo refused to debate Buhari. In 2007, late President Yar'adua didn't honour the Presidential Debate with Buhari and others. President Jonathan shunned the Presidential Debate against Buhari in 2011.

Can you now see that Buhari had been involved in three consecutive Presidential Debates in the past? Please, don't come here to write nonsense. Quoting the Bible doesn't make nonsense become sense.

So, who is scared of a debate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by GleestarsMag: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2019
President @MBuhari departs Abuja for Maiduguri, Borno State to attend APC Presidential Campaign Rally in the State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPn7-IzFblc
President Buhari Departs Abuja for APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Borno State #APC #Buhari #NextLevel #APCBornuRally

TRENDING: Mammoth Crowd as Buhari Arrives Maiduguri for APC Presidential Campaign Rally #NextLevel #Buhari #APC #PMB4PLUS4 #Osinbajo #APCBornuRally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92JOwsFqWJ0

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by GideonVIBES(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2019
As much as I don't wish anybody ill, I sincerely hope PMB's body can take all the pressure this period comes with. I can't imagine another 2010-like saga repeating itself.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by lagdmark(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2019
ashacot:
Wailers go cry now.

JUST WATCH

No reasons tocry .The crowd wanted to confirm if really that statue is Bihari or Jubril that the reasons for crowed APC rallies Nationwide.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by tinsel: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Oga di egwu. I dont know the magic Atiku is expecting in this election. Igbos and people like fani kayode, fayose etc had really angered the north. I dont know if Atiku is expexting the votes of south east and south to make him president. I expect him to tell people like fani kayode and fayose to lie low. They bring no value to his campaign.
They are the people that destroyed jonathan and they are at it again with the igbos hailing them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2019
APc supporters are worse than EbolaBuhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unityOnly two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISHAtiku really means business unlike buhari that is afraid to engage the business community in any policy formulation and implementation, Atiku is already working with them for a potential friendly business environment that would provide jobs for millions of the unemployed youth. I think that is the more reason majority of Nigerian youth are actively supporting him
We will get Nigeria working
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by maasoap(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2019
dokie:
Well before boko Haram gets to where I am, it must have overrun Bornu and the entire NE.

Hopeless set of people who have no value for their lives not to talk of others.

I have a gateman opposite my house who is from Bornu. The man can't go to his village because he said BH are in full charge of his LGA. He said his entire family members have migrated to Cameroon.

Yet the yeye man dey here dey shout Sai Baba. I just look at him and I realize we aren't ever going to go anywhere as a country except God intervenes.

I'm sure that you and other Nigerians knew that it was better than what we had under the IB of Otuoke when about 15 local government headquarters were being controlled by the terrorists
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally by dokie: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
maasoap:

I'm sure that you and other Nigerians knew that it was better than what we had under the IB of Otuoke when about 15 local government headquarters were being controlled by the terrorists

Kindly provide info about the military being killed during Jonathans time the way they are being killed today.

For me, that's what all Nigerians should be worried about not the civilian casualties. Reason being that if the military continues to be dealt with by BH, the civilian casualties during Jonathans time will be a pinch of what it will be then. You and I might not be having the freedom we have now except u are not in Nigeria

I am not in the business of just supporting anyone for supporting sake. Jonathan was a failure as a President, but I knew Buhari would be a disaster, so I supported Jonathan. Same reason I am supporting Atiku. Buharis 2nd term, if it happens will be a catastrophe except the Lord intervenes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Syndicate Fleecing Vips Over Buhari’s Cabinet / Jubilations As Ikpeazu Orders Payment Of Salary To All Abia Workers / I Was Bribed To Nail Al-mustapha,says Katako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.