Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1127 Views)

Ok / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / Woman Lands In Hospital Emergency Unit After Being Battered By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jk200: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: . by Kylekent59: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2019
There is another way out ooo, before I say it, let me just type this below

" Don't think without you that I won't make it."

Bro, even if he tells you to leave, you can just find a church and sleep every night, during the day you go for work, when u are back u stick around,then in the evening you go sleep in a church.
But before that, you gat to discuss with the pastor by telling him your plight.

After one month, you get paid and find your way.

There's this friend of mine that this happened to. He slept in a filling station for 2months untill he gat enough and moved out. He used that opportunity to sweep,clean and tidy the environment just to maintain his daily stay.

Dust 15:7 says," Suffering only makes you stronger."

My good people of Nairaland if you are willing to help him, do but if you are confused or think this is a scam,just like I am thinking also, pls don't.

3 Likes

Re: . by jk200: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Kylekent59:
There is another way out ooo, before I say it, let me just type this below

" Don't think without you that I won't make it."

Bro, even if he tells you to leave, you can just find a church and sleep every night, during the day you go for work, when u are back u stick around,then in the evening you go sleep in a church.
But before that, you gat to discuss with the pastor by telling him your plight.

After one month, you get paid and find your way.

There's this friend of mine that this happened to. He slept in a filling station for 2months untill he gat enough and moved out. He used that opportunity to sweep,clean and tidy the environment just to maintain his daily stay.

Dust 15:7 says," Suffering only makes you stronger."

My good people of Nairaland if you are willing to help him, do but if you are confused or think this is a scam,just like I am thinking also, pls don't.

honestly, this is not a scam, am real.

Churches this days dont accommodate people in their premises unlike before for a reason known to them. and beside, am new here in abuja
Re: . by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2019
where do you stay in Abj? because to get 50k house 4 Abj is somehow difficult.that salary of urs is too small to even cover for ur transportation from where you reside to CBD .I live in Abuja but not in d country right now. I would have helped with accommodation after thorough investigation

My sincere advice for you right now is to find any developing estate (u can stay with those contractors and engineers) just look for any estate
Re: . by CanadianNaija: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
jk200:
Hello family, am in a tight situation and i need your help. Let me go straight to the point.

I moved down to abuja for greener pasture fully in 2018 and i was accommodated by my cousin. Since my arrival to abuja, i have been seeking for job but there isnt job. I didnt give up and i continue in my search for job. last month December, i was invited for a job interview in a small organization around central area of abuja. After the interview, i was told that i will receive an sms from them anytime soon.

Last week monday, i received a call from the organization that i been given employment and i should resume on 4th of February. i was so happy , although the payment is low (40k) but half bread is better than none.

My cousin whom i dwell with was planning to got married early this year and we discussed about it early December last year. He told me to give him some space because he will soon got married and its not going to be idly for him, his wife to be and I staying together in a single room self contain. I reasoned with him and i told him that i will get a job b4 march which he proposed to marry and i will move out of his house so to give him some privacy.

He travelled down to village last December for Xmas n new year celebration and he came back to abuja on 4th of January dis year. Last week Tuesday, he told me that there is an important issue he will like to discuss with me.

He said he travelled to village is not for festivity alone but he went for his traditional marriage and his wife will be coming permanently to abuja on 26th of this month so therefore, i will need to find somewhere else to stay. i was so surprised because he told me back then that he's going to get married by mid march this year.

he said he's so sorry for not informing me about this new development on time.

I have no where to go in abuja, am new and i just got a job that i can manage for the main time.

since last week Tuesday that he told me about this, i have restless looking for way out because i dont even have any money in my account.

Please nairaland family, am stranded here and i have few days left to move out. I will be greatful if this big family can help me with a soft loan so that i will use it to rent a single room accommodation. I will be paying back monthly from my salary and ready to pay with interest if its not too much.

i only need 50k to rent and buy some small stuff inside d house. Everyone knows house is expensive in Abuja, A single room goes for 38- 40k in a year within outskirt of Abuja. Am ready to pay back from my earning. Pls help your bro.

My WhatsApp No is 08020784896.

Account Number 3085728917. First bank

Please i will be glad if anybody can assist me on this.
God bless you all

Collect loan from these short term loan providers if you’re really serious.

Google them they are everywhere, since it’s just 50k you need.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Since you just created this moniker a few days ago, I am inclined to believe this is a scam.

My sincere advice to you is to return back to your village & embrace farming.

It is not a must for you to live in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: . by Vcent50: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have a similar experience,see how I scale through,I quickly look for a night security guard as a side hustle,so when ever I close from my normal day works,I branch to my night work, thanks God there is a place to take a shower there before resumption time,I did it for some month,and save enough from my both salary which really help me a lot
When I now realize that I can rent a room I take from my savings to pay, thanks God I stay on my own now,and there is peace of mind, although I have stopped the night security work now, buy it really helped me a lot and that is why I didn't feel it then

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

80th Birthday Party Of Billionaire Razak Okoya ( Video And Photos) / How Do You Dispose Used Condoms / Is There Any Hope Left For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.