Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign (14617 Views)

Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Tenny93: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Singer, actor and record label owner Banky W, has intensified his campaign to represent Eti Osa constituency at the Federal House of Representatives at the February 16, 2019 elections.

Over the weekend, the artiste who is seeking election under the platform of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), was spotted engaging members of his constituents in a door to door campaign.

In a video posted online, Banky W and his actress wife, Adesua Etomi, were seen campaigning to passers-by, motorists and residents.

“We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende, from Ado to Jakande,” he posted on his Instagram account on Saturday.

We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende.. engaging with everybody. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time.#ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether #BankOnBanky pic.twitter.com/yHmVoAnNtT

— Banky Wellington (@BankyW) January 19, 2019

“Engaging with every single member of our community. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time. #ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether#BankOnBanky.”

And on Sunday, he was scheduled to follow up with a meeting to hold by 2pm at Endebani Compound in Ajah, Lagos.

Over the past weeks, Banky W who recently starred in the movie, UpNorth, has increased the tempo of his political campaigns. He beckoned to community groups, estate groups, as well as religious, youth, market and business associations to meet town hall style and discuss his candidacy.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/banky-w-intensifies-political-campaign/
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by bizza45: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
durning your wedding u went outside to do it, go outside and do your campaign...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Pruwa: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by uzo4real(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Ayoswit(f): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Last last, he would get a political appointment as a special adviser. Good luck anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by TiredOfFighting(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
Please help me complete my rent.
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
I and my bro are stranded at the moment
Please help me guys, you can insult me, I just want help.
The total is 180k and I have 70k.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Flexherbal(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
We wish him all the best!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by sarmuel97(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tenny93:
Singer, actor and record label owner Banky W, has intensified his campaign to represent Eti Osa constituency at the Federal House of Representatives at the February 16, 2019 elections.

Over the weekend, the artiste who is seeking election under the platform of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), was spotted engaging members of his constituents in a door to door campaign.

In a video posted online, Banky W and his actress wife, Adesua Etomi, were seen campaigning to passers-by, motorists and residents.

“We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende, from Ado to Jakande,” he posted on his Instagram account on Saturday.

We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende.. engaging with everybody. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time.#ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether #BankOnBanky pic.twitter.com/yHmVoAnNtT

— Banky Wellington (@BankyW) January 19, 2019

“Engaging with every single member of our community. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time. #ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether#BankOnBanky.”

And on Sunday, he was scheduled to follow up with a meeting to hold by 2pm at Endebani Compound in Ajah, Lagos.

Over the past weeks, Banky W who recently starred in the movie, UpNorth, has increased the tempo of his political campaigns. He beckoned to community groups, estate groups, as well as religious, youth, market and business associations to meet town hall style and discuss his candidacy.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/banky-w-intensifies-political-campaign/

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by jamata20: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okay ��
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by zone51: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
bizza45:
durning your wedding u went outside to do it, go outside and do your campaign...

Naija I hail

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by REDshouse(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
will nairaland help u to pay subsequent one....
Kindly park out of the place and look for apartment that ur money can afford....

21 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by REDshouse(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
zone51:

Naija I hail
naija and stunt comments....

But they guy use small make sense

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Oweku: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice1 Banky...
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by MrSix: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
As it should be...If he would wanna gear towards success.

Check my signature
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by OzziOhinoyi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
More power.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by slayprint: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thank God politics is not only for the old.

I make 3Dphone case please check my profile.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by tstx(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
Una don damage Nigerian Instagram and Twitter with begging now una don move am come nairaland
Go to your pastor .... Stop disturbing the good people of nairaland.. U

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Gidah: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Modern day party I laugh in swahili
I'm also contesting under shaku shaku party against Buhari and atiku
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Ravon: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by v4victor: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
These are the kinda people that needs to be given a shot at leadership

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Yankiss(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
I wish him success. He has what it takes. But he has to guide his votes. It isn't as simple as being popular. Anything could happen.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by itiswellandwell: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Best of lucks bro

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by pautex: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by lastempero: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gobto
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by calyto: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dec 18, 2018-Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind
Dec 18, 2018-How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures

Are you not a scammer laidis? who gave you data money and why must you live in an apartment that you can't pay for?
If that apartment is too expensive, try another one na
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by lastempero: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Go to south Africa and campaign nwanne, I mean where you wedded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Boss13: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Banky W - 360 degree hustler

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Vocnewsblog(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
All the best to him
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by calyto: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dec 18, 2018-Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind
Dec 18, 2018-How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures

Are you not a scammer laidis?Who gave you data money?If that apartment is too expensive, why not get an apartment that you can afford?
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.