Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Exceptional App Designer Wanted - N300k (flexible) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exceptional App Designer Wanted - N300k (flexible) (268 Views)

A Good Web And App Designer Needed To Design A Forum Site Similar To Nairaland / I Need a Freelancer App Designer / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional App Designer Wanted - N300k (flexible) by girlfromafrica: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello,

I want to create an app for android and ios. It's a messenger app just like Facebook but with less features. The whole idea of the app is for people to find new friends in their location that share their interests. Let me know your ideas and what this will require.

I'll also love to see samples of apps you've developed.

Features I'm interested in...

Instant Messaging

Group Chats

. Geolocation

Reply Message and Forward Message

Acknowledgment Message

Video Calls and Conferencing

Internal Mailing

Notes and Reminder

History Logs

OTR (Off-the-Record)

Announcements and Broadcasts

Hide User/Group

Mute group chat / Mute notifications

Alert on Status Change

Custom Status with Auto Reply

Preset Messages / Escape Messages / Delete Messages

Multiple Views

Shortcuts

Change Font/Size/Color

Smiley and Business icons

Mobile App: File Transfer

Mobile App: Instant Messaging

. Cloud storage

If you're a good fit, please email me @ penningsolutions@gmail.com

I WANT TO SEE YOUR WORK SAMPLES.

(1) (Reply)

YFY Consulting Services Recruitment For Managers / Jobs In Akwa Ibom / Content Writers Needed At Naijatopinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.