Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Staphylococcus Aureus What Is The Big Deal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus What Is The Big Deal? (269 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus What Is The Big Deal? by mddavid(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
There is so much noise and false information about staphylococcus aureus from my fellow Herbal Doctors.I ask what is the big deal?
They over exegerrate the symptoms and says staphylococcus aureus cannot be well treated with injections and tablets. That is a very big lie,because in western countries they don't use herbs but injections and tablets to treat infection and it will be well treated.
What I expect them say it that there are many fake drugs in Nigeria which don't have the power to cure infections especially staphylococcus aureus because of its stubbornness and it is easy to contact..
Another reason is that the injections and tablets that can properly treat infection here is very expensive, and many people cannot afford to buy it.Those using injections and tablets for treatment will buy the cheap infections and tablets that they easily sell and people can afford to buy..People sell what customers can buy,hence this cheap infection and tablets can not treat infection because they are fake.
There is the over exegerration of the symptoms of staphylococcus aureus, they mention many symptoms which other sickness can also have. The main symptoms of staphylococcus aureus are itching in the private part,discharge from the private part, lack of sexual feeling, weak erection and quick ejaculation.
Staphylococcus aureus is one of the mist difficult and storborn infection to treat, that is why technical treatment is needed in such cases before it can eradicated.
Also information of how to avoid reinfection should be given to the patient to stop reinfection for the patient to well treated.

For more information, contact;
Divine Grace Trado Medical Center,
Mddavidblog..

(1) (Reply)

Guide For Pregnant Women / What Should One Do To Cope With Prostatitis Flare-Up? / The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.