Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? (5561 Views)

Health Is More Important Than Wealth!!! / Dangote And Buhari: Who Is More Important To Nigeria? / Money,power And Respect,which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by consultmartins(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2010
I am an entrepreneur, investor and most importantly a patriotic Nigerian. I surf the web a lot and whenever i spot a hot buzz or trend, i bring it down to Nairaland.

There was a strong argument between my league of friends and the subject of argument was this:

If you had the option to choose between money, power, love or fame, which one will you go for? This question caused a division amongst my friends.

Those who chose money cited examples such as: Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Dangote, Carlos Slim Helu, Femi Otedola and others.

Those who chose power backed up their stance with examples such as: OBJ, IBB, Chris Uba, Lamidi Adedibu, Vldamir Putin of Russia, George Bush of U.S, etc.

Those who seek fame used Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, The Pope, Tiger Woods, Serena and Venus Williams as a stand point.

And lastly, those who said love was the ultimate used stories from the Bible, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, etc.

If you were given the same option, will you go for money, power, love or fame? Please everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. No attack, flare or criticism.

To get the ball rolling, i will start from myself. If i were given this option, to be sincere with you; i will go for money. The remaining three can wait.

What about you, which one will you go for? Money, power, love or fame.

Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by adroitp(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
Adroitp will always choose money because, money will surely gives me the remaining three, and the remaining three can not give me money, so p goes for money.
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by salvino(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
o boy, its even in the bible, money answereth all things, although the love of money is the root of all evil,likewise the lack of money is the father of all troubles, imma go for CASH MONEY,
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by Damalex4luv(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
Me self money go by love plus fame,later power will definately come.
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by symbian03(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
Damn! You should know ain't no one to choose other options except money coz, Money can sure give you fame,power and even love. Most pretty chick wouldn't go for a loverboy without dough so :-)
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by pareto(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2010
it depends on the situation you find yourself in.
if u have money, u can have fame and may not have power and love.
u can have power but may not have money.
power can make u famous.
Only love can get u money, power and fame.
think deep!
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by Tingles(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
If you're talking of political power, forget it. Fame takes away your privacy. Love stories are tragedies (Jesus, romeo & juliet, titanic). Money makes the world go round! Money is the answer to all prayers!
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by emorse(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
I'll summarise everything as ABBA did, Money! Money!! Money!!! Its so funny. ITS A RICH MAN'S WORLD!
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by consultmartins(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
Na wa o, from everything i have read here, it seems everyone is going for the money. The truth is that with money, you can attract love, fame and power.
Re: Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? by favouredjb(f): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2010
Money and love

(1) (Reply)

What A Shock! Beautiful Chicken. For Keep Sake(as Pets) And Also Edible / CORONAVIRUS: Mysterious Reptile Videotaped Ascending Into The Sky In China / 19 Year Old Nigerian Girl in UK Looking for Her Parents in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.