Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

You’re Nothing But A Coward & I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Nothing But A Coward & I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo (361 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Nothing But A Coward & I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by onuwa123: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari who replied Obasanjo in a statement titled ‘Get Well Soon’, accused the former President of handpicking his candidates against all known rules of the party that got him into power.

It was further claimed that the former President, has never allowed any succeeding leader of the country function freely.

Read the statement in full on https://www.happigist.com/news/youre-nothing-but-a-coward-and-ill-teach-you-a-lesson-buhari-replies-obasanjo/

Re: You’re Nothing But A Coward & I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by HtwoOw: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
maybe because they malfunctioned

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Will Strip Off Buhari's Diapers & Trounce Him Hands Down! - FFK / Move To Impeach Lagos State Governor Ambode In Motion Due To Misconduct. / The True Story Of Nigeria Police Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.