Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State (20211 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
wait ... why am i seeing the same pictures alleged to be from the jos rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by elgramz: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
AnanseK:

Now in a tiny voice
Buhari is getting his ugly ass kicked BACK TO DAURA next month
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by contigiency(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
These are the things obasanjo saw and got confused as to why his endorsement of Atiku did not sway people to the other side, then started writing his 17 page epistle full of rubbish.

In the words of Akpabio, within 3 hours into the voting, Buhari would have won Akwa Ibom state. And I dare to say that within the same 3 hours, he would have won my state Ebonyi and it's neighboring states.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Okoyeebo: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Vinstel:
Buhari is a total failure, he can not continue ruling us, God forbid!!!!

Coming from someone without PVC

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by deomelo: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Vinstel:
Buhari is a total failure, he can not continue ruling us, God forbid!!!!

ipob, stop troubling yourself.

PMB is for Nigerians, not for Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by 11doubledee: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
I just pity some people,they see and know the facts but always trying to console themselves.
Counting down already.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by islandmoon: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Usman, keep up the good photoshop job, add more heads
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by islandmoon: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
I'm afriad anyone supporting Buhari is supporting the unknowns , because clearly its obvious Buhari is too weak, too old , not mentally fit to listen , not mentally or physically fit to handle those files on his desk , this is a man who can no longer make a simple sentence without commiting a blunder, you may be voting in cabals into government in your attempts to vote in Buhari , Nigerians should be careful.
my one cent.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by 11doubledee: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
wait ... why am i seeing the same pictures alleged to be from the jos rally
Zoom the 7th picture,you will clearly see the poster carrying the pictures of buhari and Ndume side by side.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by senatordave1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Borrow presidential results
Apc 1.2 million
Pdp 100,000

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Npfn: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
After declaration of public holiday by the governor this all buhari could get back to daura is a goal. as what fashola said you can take the bribe they bring its our money and vote atiku obi
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by jameskey(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hurricane buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrAJQ:
How do you convince people like these not to vote for Buhari because of mere letter?

BLOOD: Even with their blood. Blood

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by magzey: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sai Baba for NEXT LEVEL # grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by TAxposer: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
SAI BABA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by mohims(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nbote:
Please also include photos of wen d people were throwing satchet water at d party officials and those on d podium lol... I'm sure zonBs will try and do all dey can to make sure dat part doesn't get out lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by UFOdioh: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
I hope OBJ's doctor is around him, because
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED FOR OBJ AND HIS IPOB/PDP wailers.
Buharis' s winning margin will be more than massive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by mohims(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
elgramz:

Buhari is getting his ugly ass kicked BACK TO DAURA next month
Na your ass we go kick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by mohims(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
wait ... why am i seeJosing the same pictures alleged to be from the jos rally
What is this one saying? Jos ko lagos ni. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by benitwater(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
contigiency:
These are the things obasanjo saw and got confused as to why his endorsement of Atiku did not sway people to the other side, then started writing his 17 page epistle full of rubbish.

In the words of Akpabio, within 3 hours into the voting, Buhari would have won Akwa Ibom state. And I dare to say that within the same 3 hours, he would have won my state Ebonyi and it's neighboring states.
am saying my own within 1hr11minutes president buhari would have won my state(ogun-state)on Feb 16'buhari issa goal!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Felixv: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:

I'm afriad anyone supporting Buhari is supporting the unknowns , because clearly its obvious Buhari is too weak, too old , not mentally fit to listen , not mentally or physically fit to handle those files on his desk , this is a man who can no longer make a simple sentence without commiting a blunder, you may be voting in cabals into government in your attempts to vote in Buhari , Nigerians should be careful.
my one cent.

Soon my friends and I would be able to take a day trip to Ibadan to eat some real amala. Using the Lagos Ibadan railway — 16yrs of your pdp couldn’t think of that.

Now, who is the dullard.

Sai buhari 2019 2023. The our able Osinbajo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by dammyGold03: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
4+4=8 dat is d code and tell PDP to save the code because re-election is so sure

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Pythondancer1: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Are you a chronic PDP fan and Atiku supporter?
Is your Feb 16 Vote for Atiku?
Do you hate Buhari with Passion?
Do you have plan of living the Country if Buhari win the Election?
If your answer is YES then My brother/Sistet is high Time for you to start parking.

The God's has already spoken. Buhari will still remain the President till 2k23

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by danot1030: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nbote:
Please also include photos of wen d people were throwing satchet water at d party officials and those on d podium lol... I'm sure zonBs will try and do all dey can to make sure dat part doesn't get out lol

If you know such photo exist why not post it yourself?

Hate will kill you. Buhari is fulfilling destiny you are here wasting your own away hating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by ledaman: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
General Buhari is just like ocean flowing you cannot stop him trying to do so at ur own peril!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Goahead(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is a recipe for disaster;

I hope I don't get to read in the news how Boko haram suicide bomber strikes in that crowd.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by bolar12(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:

my one cent.
who do you now suggest we vote
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by hazardneymar: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
This tin is too much for pdp to handle ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by shamaki1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
even with public holiday this is all they can gather??
Re: Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
AFRICAN President of the Year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.