Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview (1495 Views)

The Five Most Important Things To Include On Your CV / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview by myhotjobz: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
I receive tons of CVs in every advert but what is a CV?
A curriculum Vitae (CV) is a type-written document about an individual
seeking placement for a job, scholarship, internship, grant, bursary
or industrial attachment (training). A CV is also referred to as a
resume in North America.

The most important ingredients of your curriculum vitae are your
personal information, skills, education and work experience.

These ingredients are the four
(4) pillars of a marketable CV. Your CV must always be attached to
your cover letter. A well written CV will earn you your dream job in
no time.

Based on the purpose and use

- graduate/undergraduate/IT students),
- Business/Experienced CV (for a job seeker who has some years of experience in his/her profession or a marketer) and
- Executive CV (for top professionals with many years of experience and training).

Visit our website below to learn more about

- types of CV

- proven tips on how to write an attractive and marketable CV

- best interview tips

Trash your old fashioned and disgusting CVs that puts your employer
away and sell your self better.
Build your CV @

http://www.myhotjbz.com/build/cv
Re: The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview by Richdad50(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview by Yinks39: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: The Important Things I Look For In Your Cv Before Inviting You For Interview by abujacomputertu: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good work.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria Today / Massive Recruitment At Redeemer’s Health Village (38 Positions) / Spring Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.