Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore (5535 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by PromixTuhh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
seedgreen:
This is absolutely true.
My pain is that the geographical permutation of the nation won't favour these guys.

For now, let's all Atuculate

You think it's absolutely true yet you want to Atikulate. And speaking of education, Atiku owns one of the most expensive Universities in the country which he built with public funds. They don't care about you. Vote wisely.

Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by holuphisayor(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Word.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:

And the irony of your comment is that your generations to come will fill up reasonable percentage of that prison.. lazy youth

The real irony is that you don't find a multitude of youths on election day casting their vote. You will find mainly old men and women.

Let me use even England as an example. When it was put to vote between England, joining the European union or to remain on their own. They youth who were mainly for European Union had strength in their numbers but on election day, they didn't turn out. The oldies who still believe in the English Colony, who can't imagine the Pound Sterling with the Queen's photograph substituted for some EURO won the day.

Its very amusing how considerably Youthful Jonathan as Nigeria's President and a PhD Holder Haven gone through SCHOOL but still yet........you know what I mean.

WE ALL REALLY NEED TO LOOK INTO OUR INDIVIDUAL LIVES AND ASK OURSELVES IF WE LIVE BY HONESTY AND DEDICATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Tats(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Unfortunately it is not the same Government that fails to build schools that will build the prisons. it will be another Government that will inherit the problem. I even doubt that they will end up building the prisons as they will rather embezzle the money.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by martowskin1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
obembet:

It will too late for you to realize the truth. I don't pity u, I only pity ur unborn generation cos u have already carry your cross. I note ur names, u are coming here to comlplain 2020 if atiku or buhari privilege to win as u wish

Don't bother noting their names, they will create new accounts and return with fresh stupidity

1 Like

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by IjebuWarrior: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Like I just wish those people chanting buhari and Atiku were in their right senses , this is definitely the man because we were the ones shouting not too young to rule . Now that we've seen someone that can and is willing to genuinely represent our interest we just suddenly turned our back on him, in support of some old buffoons that already had history of extravagance corruption . Why choose between lesser evil when we have some one that can make all right Are we this intellectually lazy or we just hate our own progress Nigerians !!!

God bless you, my bro... but, a nation where ignorance and mediocrity rules... angry

2 Likes

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by bizhop01: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
All nigeria university students should make their voter's card ready to vote for BUHARI,
he gave you enough time and opportunity all ready to rest at home so that you can participate fully in various campaign, so he deserves your vote next month.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by presidentatiku1: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Goldenventures post=74974155] This sowore of a guy looks quite good. Nigerians should not allow the country to become an oligopoly of only 2 old candidates. Sowore should be serious examined as a credible option.

Tell that to our illiterate northern brothers. If only they know what credibility is all about, they would not have flaunt Buhari with coconut head up and down. Development has remain stagnated because of them. We south need to go our separate way in order to achieve full development. Northern Nigeria is our problem now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
The worst part is that, in Nigeria, the leaders won't even build the prisons, they don't care.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
ajalawole:
those guys above me.......................
Is it "Like" you are looking for? You haven't said anything.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
WORDWORLD:

The real irony is that you don't find a multitude of youths on election day casting their vote. You will find mainly old men and women.

Let me use even England as an example. When it was put to vote between England, joining the European union or to remain on their own. They youth who were mainly for European Union had strength in their numbers but on election day, they didn't turn out. The oldies who still believe in the English Colony, who can't imagine the Pound Sterling with the Queen's photography substituted for some EURO won day.

Its very amusing how considerably Youthful Jonathan as Nigeria's President and a PhD Holder going through SCHOOL but still yet.....

WE ALL REALLY NEED TO LOOK INTO OUR INDIVIDUAL LIVES AND ASK OURSELVES IF WE LIVE BY HONESTY AND DEDICATION.

Jonathan was controlled by cabals and Godfathers, Sowore has none.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by uuzba(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
juncheng:
The worst part is that, in Nigeria, the leaders won't even build the prisons, they don't care.
They don't care because the people can't do them anything.
The people are so disunited fighting each other on ethnic/religious grounds that they fail to join forces and hold their government accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Optional09: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
That’s right Mr President

1 Like

Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by uuzba(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
ItzBIM:

Vote wisely
He might be young and intellectual, but who is protecting him? Let "them" not go and give him Apple to eat like Abacha. We go come dey hear one kind news.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Optional09: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Sowore can't get 2000 votes

I know 1 pastor of hell, are you god?

He will win! I am God
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Optional09: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
SeargeantGutter:
Just because of a few thousand votes..the nigga should find somewhere to sit jaare!

You’re a permanent idiot
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by uuzba(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
presidentatiku1:
[color=#000099]
Guy, as illiterate as the northerners are, the typical guy there has catapult, dagger, bow and arrow or one useless dane gun. Locally made things that don't need importation. No customs check etc..
All these he can use without police arresting him, We in the south are so educated that we have nothing.
As you are, can you confidently argue with Aboki? Are you confident and sure the guy doesn't have one poisoned suya stick somewhere in his cloth to chook you?
Nna, na fear-fear dey allow us give them chance O.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
ItzBIM:

Vote wisely

grin The more reason he will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. Read this classic by Henry Louis Mencken DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY and become more ENLIGHTENED about this system of government.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin The more reason he will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. Read this classic by Henry Louis Mencken DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY and become more ENLIGHTENED about this system of government.
Let’s wait and see
I think Nigerians are tired of the present situation.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Ameboperoo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Like I just wish those people chanting buhari and Atiku were in their right senses , this is definitely the man because we were the ones shouting not too young to rule . Now that we've seen someone that can and is willing to genuinely represent our interest we just suddenly turned our back on him, in support of some old buffoons that already had history of extravagance corruption . Why choose between lesser evil when we have some one that can make all right Are we this intellectually lazy or we just hate our own progress Nigerians !!!
I have a dream that Nigerians will one day stop doing things the same way over and over again and expect to get a different result. How pleasant will it be if we youth can take our destiny in our hands and take back our country from these old, cruel and selfish leaders. Let even try fresh blood. How I wish we could just....
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
ItzBIM:

Let’s wait and see
I think Nigerians are tired of the present situation.

Nigerians were as well tired of the past situation just as Nigerians are tired of the present situation. The situation will never ever and EVER CHANGE but will continue to get worse until an average Nigerian chooses to live a life of HONESTY and DEDICATION and quite the blame game used as ALIBIS.
Re: Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Had 25% In Only 16 States / Before And After Pictures Of Oluwole Lagos / When South West Cocoa Was Developing Nigeria In The 40s And 50s . Nobody Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.