Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pc To Phone Sms - 10 Free / Day - Go To Www.smsdriver.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pc To Phone Sms - 10 Free / Day - Go To Www.smsdriver.com (5729 Views)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pc To Phone Sms - 10 Free / Day - Go To Www.smsdriver.com by SIBLI06(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2006
I've been using this for about 7 day's now with no problems, send sms from your pc to mobile phones free.

After your 10 sms's you will need to re-register!! Abit of hassle I know but it is free

Go to

www.smsdriver.com
Re: Pc To Phone Sms - 10 Free / Day - Go To Www.smsdriver.com by Farriel(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2006
Have tested, but found service hugely unsatisfactory.

Message I sent to my PDA for test runs have been hugely truncuated, with just two words of my initial message being a part of the SMS I received on my device, out of a total eleven words I typed in the message area on the SMS Driver page. The other words were 'Friendly Reminder - TEST message are Truncuated Intentionally to avoid misuse of our services blablabla....

What sort of free SMSing is this anyway? Even though messages arrives quickly, this is no free service man. All the same, thanks for sharing links, and BTW, have I told you Clickatell remains the best?
Re: Pc To Phone Sms - 10 Free / Day - Go To Www.smsdriver.com by owoyalefem: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
There is only one Bulk SMS around: www.plentysms.com
Try it!

(1) (Reply)

Download Dream League Soccer 2019 Official Apk + Data Obb On Android / How Do I Use My Glo Etopup Instead Of My Normal Credit. / These Nokia 3310 Memes Would Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.