Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (40147 Views)

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR / Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter by chiedu7: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2019
AnanseK:

But he did.
Where is evidence?
Re: US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter by AfroBlue(m): 1:10am On Jan 22, 2019
wow op, thanks for the enlightenment. this level of political shakara no be small tingz. it has most of the proud to call themselves artikulators thoroughly fooled. dem swallow anything hook, line, and sinker.
these two high level looters really put on a million dollar show. imagine the dividends if that amount of money was invested in Naija. add in the private plane, crew, hotel and jet fuel costs and this extravaganza can easily approach the $2 million dollar level or higher, and not including the lobbyist's fee. from private plane to private shuttle service, and checking into the hotel owned by the guy that called 9ja an ****hole country. i only saw one photo op in the office of the lobbyist. not one pic with high level u.s. government officials. they snuck in yankee like thieves in the night, and quickly exited before law enforcement got wind of the elaborate ruse. i guess the lobbyist told them things would be quiet with the long MLK holiday weekend and government shutdown.

undecided
Re: US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter by PerfectEsquire(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2019
So America also collect bribe too...?
Nawa ooo
Re: US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter by jife(m): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2019
I also want him banned from every other country. We need a President that will stay home and build home. Period. Sorry fake journalist, I still Atikulate grin grin grin
Re: US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter by Pekele007: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2019
beamtopola:

Look at how gollible you are. Are cnn part of the shutdown? How come a major news media are not awared but these two apc paid bloggers were awared? Atiku visit to usa is so paining the apc so they decided to bribe a nobody journalist just to make their high blood pressure ease. Until it carried by a major news network like foxnews, cnn, nyt , wapo, usatoday, AP or yahoo and blomberg i m nit believing this shit.

Good morning boss, free all this zombies joor.

I still need that Twitter account abeg. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.