Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) (34512 Views)

Asa Visits Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Photos) / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2019
OK..
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Campaign all d way!!!!!
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Tell your dad that his boss' days in Aso Rock are numbered.
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Stanlee19:
All good but

If I will present to you a business that the investment is 38,000 naira only and you cab earn up to 96,000 per day,, 34.5 million naira in a year ]would you listen to my presentation?*

Just Whatsapp 08051680726

Some will say it's a scam but message me and find out yourself

bloody scammer , you dey learn work , only a fool will fall for this trash

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Haywize93(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=MarianaTrench post=74991182] How is this any of my concern? angry[/quote

;C
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2019
So...

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2019
internet has made it so easy for kids to be hanging out with vips?
no more respect for vips and millionaires angry
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2019
wolesmile:
The Kiki geh no even fine sef...

But money gud sha!!!
Na money naa
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by kense88: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2019
elclassical:
dey can keep gossiping til we send her fada and d lifeless packing....doh i love osinbajo buh anyways.daura loading..
shocked as far as bubu is concerned, his running mate is osinbade. I dont know were you got that osinbajo from.
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by tfash96(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Why is this dwarf always forcing himself on babes that are obviously above his status.....also reminds me of my class rep during university days.
we will still be remembering u in prayer I know that 1 day our prayer will be answered in ur life.nothing God cannot do
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by tfash96(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
contigiency:

If actually you mean to market your product as you advertised after calling someone the daughter of a thief in a public forum like this, then you are not yet serious. How can you first of all abuse your potential customer and everybody associated to her in one way or the other before sampling your goods. As someone highly connected like the lady in question, do you know how many of your potential customers you may be chasing away permenently just for making that comment? We really need to learn and act with our brains.
help me 2 leave him alone let the guy gain popularity and fame while he can..let d guy do everything that pleases him now b4 he's gonna be cured of his madness.I knw he will be cured On December 31.Trust me u won't enter 2020 with madness.So guy leave him alone let the madman enjoy his time while it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by tfash96(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Haywize93 post=74991623][/quote]we compel u make u open am?
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2019
kidap:
Former BBNaija Housemate, Lolu Shomuyiwa was spotted with the daughter of Nigeria Vice President, Prof .Osinbajo

Kiki Osinbajo And Lolu were spotted at Glamd Africa Beauty House in Abuja.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-lolu-hangs-out-with-kiki-osinbajo/

Though I'm not a fan, but I must confess that Kiki is beautiful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
we will still be remembering u in prayer I know that 1 day our prayer will be answered in ur life.nothing God cannot do

grin
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by graphiti: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Stanlee19:
All good but

If I will present to you a business that the investment is 38,000 naira only and you cab earn up to 96,000 per day,, 34.5 million naira in a year ]would you listen to my presentation?*

Just Whatsapp 08051680726

Some will say it's a scam but message me and find out yourself
Genuine investments are there but rare to come by.
Pray, whoever has a gold producing tree and calls d whole world to come and pluck FOC?
Uncle, of u are worth #34.5 milla, u won't be here early this morning trying to huzzle my dough!
undecided
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by wisdomkid: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2019
The great professor himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Mandubekus: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2019
But the girl is OK sha. I like her color
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Olibboy:
Mike will made it.
black barbie intro. Nicky Minaj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja / Wizkid Now In Illuminati? / Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.