Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (328 Views)

Full Stack Developer Needed !! / 5 Skills A Full Stack Developer Must Have Before 2018 / A Full-time Full-stack Developer Wanted In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
List ur project did in d past here first...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
bladeshakers:
Hello nairaland,

My name is Ebere and I am an expert level full-stack web developer with 5+ years working experience building websites and web applications in Laravel PHP Framework and VueJS JavaScript Framework.

I have worked on numerous projects including ecommerce stores, bank portals, admin backends and saas startup applications and various web and mobile applications.

I am really passionate about coding as I have been tinkering with codes since I was 9.

If you have an idea you would to build and develop, I am available to work with you to develop the web application.

I can help build and integrate any kind of feature you need into your application.

If you have an existing application you would like to refactor or add new features to, O am also available to work with you.

Your web application will be developed within a reasonable time and also within your budget.

ALWAYS REMEMBER - IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, I CAN BUILD IT.

You can reach me for free consultations and samples of previous works on:

Call/Whatsapp - 09054832238
Email - bladeshakers@gmail.com

Thanks, Ebere.

(1) (Reply)

....... / Vpn / Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.