Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown (8762 Views)

Mp3 Music Download: Bob Marley - One Love Ft Wizkid / Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” / [video] Seyi Shay – Delilah’s Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Jenniferblogger: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Songstress – Seyi Shay, dishes out the visuals to her previously heard single – “Gimme Love” featuring Soundgod, Runtown.

In the visuals, Seyi Shay can be seen battling her addiction, which is love in this case.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ligX9PupI

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/music-gimme-love-seyi-shay-ft-runtown/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Pentools(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
STC....we are getting there gradually.

Runtown my nigga and one of the realest.
Burna boy and rRuntown are one of the best to happen to naija music scene.

Nice one runtown.

Brymo too!!!

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
SEYI SHAY sounds like a Zimbabwean name. is it the name of a Human being, alien or planet?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by helinues: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seyi shay is good just like Niniola, but her half unclad dress is boring. Not even sexy with the trampoline she always puts on

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Akshow: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tiwa remain una mama for African music

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by CaptainGOOD: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shaeyi shay, the only female YORuBA musician I listen to and shez Very energetic.
Others are just fucking overrated.

From
Teni,
Tiwa.
Simi(just her voice)
All of them are fucking overrated

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by CaptainGOOD: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pentools:
STC....we are getting there gradually.

Runtown my nigga and one of the realest.
Burna boy and runtown are one of the best to happen to naija music scene.

Nice one runtown.

Only people who knows good music know.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Pentools(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Only people who knows good music know.

My nigga...

Brymo is not left out tho...

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by lordthree(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hm i was actually looking forward to the video but watching it now I don't even know what to say
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by CaptainGOOD: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pentools:

My nigga...

Brymo is not left out tho...

yes yes

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Still same old ricycled shit. Love, all Nigerian musicians know and sing about.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by sylve11: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
How una take dey listen to these kind songs sef? sad cool

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by alfredilly: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
This so called alternative singer are just some of the few melodious song in Nigeria. Most of the top hip hip songs like If, Fall and a lot of Wizkid song are awkwardly bizzare at best. I still wonder why they are being gradually embraced beyond the shore of Nigeria. Whoever listen to Simi songs like smile for me, sheyi Shay yolo or some songs from Chidinma will be attracted no matter which part of the world he reside. The top hip hop singer tries at best to produce disgusting song and aside the beat which is a product of technology and does not come from their creativity, nothing is worth bringing joy to the heart. It seem the whole world is going crazy.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by tfash96(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Halogenonimisi:
SEYI SHAY sounds like a Zimbabwean name.
is it the name of a Human being, alien or planet?
none of d above but botanical name for idiot like u
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
alfredilly:
This so called alternative singer are just some of the few melodious song in Nigeria. Most of the top hip hip songs like If, Fall and a lot of Wizkid song are awkwardly bizzare at best. I still wonder why they are being gradually embraced beyond the shore of Nigeria. Whoever listen to Simi songs like smile for me, sheyi Shay yolo or some songs from Chidinma will be attracted no matter which part of the world he reside. The top hip hop singer tries at best to produce disgusting song and aside the beat which is a product of technology and does not come from their creativity, nothing is worth bringing joy to the heart. It seem the whole world is going crazy.

Lmao.

Bruv...

It's really crazy but you have to factor in the Nigerian peculiar situation.

Na person way don chop belleful dey listen to John Bellion or James Arthur or James Blunt.

A hungry man just wants to dance away his sorrows.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Baroba(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sheyi played the sexxy thing a bit too much, ok song, but nothing new..

Tuface and Burna re the ones killing it for me.. Original sound, not the usual repetitive baby roll am, wine the ting nonsense..

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by sodiamond: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
My love for Seyi shey. Go girl!!
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by Halogenonimisi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
tfash96:
none of d above but botanical name for idiot like u
Clap for yourself.
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
She has really changed, she's now exposing her body like Nicky Minaj.
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by ngpost(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
alfredilly:

Yap d world is going crazy . but we can go crazy with the world so let look at those song that still gives us joy and hope like dis one Simi just dropped Ayo
Check it here https://musicpotal.com/simi-ayo/
Re: VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown by CrazyJill: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
Seyi shay is good just like Niniola, but her half unclad dress is boring. Not even sexy with the trampoline she always puts on
In fact, trampolines are a good thing for all ages. Not long ago, I bought myself a trampoline. It is very relaxing. I bought a trampoline from this site here https://trampolines.guide/. I think that if you want, you can buy a trampoline here. There are a lot of good options on this site.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Top 10 Rap Artist In Nigeria / Illuminati's Greatest Secret Revealed. Tupac Is Alive 2016 New Proof Leaked (hd) / 10 Nigerian Patriotic Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.