Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M (18763 Views)

APC Accused Of Last-Minute Propaganda As Edo Guber Poll Approaches / 'I Can’t Afford A PR Firm’ — Okonjo-Iweala Seeks Volunteers For WTO Campaign / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Akiara:
This one Don dey run mad ohh grin grin grin grin...

So na $1.2 million them pay Oyinbo, but na #30k you dey use disturb person up and down for hia?

Ogbeni you be real mugu Ohhh! !

PS: Python do come SW..remember say Burundi talk am... grin

Back door? If my memory serves me well, I think he actually boarded a plane, landed at the DC airport, went through immigration and lodged at the trump hotel.

Please which other way was he supposed to follow?
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Following claims made by political analyst, Judd Legum, it has been alleged that the APC allegedly hired a U.S PR firm for $1.2m.

PDP apologist and US based Nigerian journalist, Jackson Ude who was reacting to a tweet by APC apologist, Mukhtar Dan'Iyan, disclosed that APC hired the U.S PR firm for $1.2m through Ladi Delano.

He wrote;

Stop your hypocrisy. APC Also Hired U.S PR Firm For $1.2m through Ladi Delano

https://lailasnews.com/apc-allegedly-hired-u-s-pr-firm-for-1-2m/

Well, apart from the blank forms, what was shown was an agreement proposal dated May 2014 for a duration of only one month and a fee of only $100,000 NOT $1.2M as claimed - interestingly we are now in 2019 almost 5 years ago.
So how is that relevant now?
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by searchproject(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Yankee101: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fake people

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by IykeD(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Q. Prove that APC Government is Satanic.
Proof:
APC = Lies & Propaganda----eq(i)
Since Satan is the father of all lies, it implies--->
Satan = Lies & Propaganda----eq(ii)
Substitute eqn(ii) into eqn(i)
We have,
APC = Satan----eq(iii)
From eqn(iii), we can deduce that APC is Satanic. QED

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Kingspin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
byinks:

Is that question for PDP or APC ?
Heaven knows We've already seen how one of them CHANGED Nigeria since 2015
Is for all. Let them tell us what they will do for the country
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Finelatty: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Samakus:

You're a scammer bro. I repeat, you are a scammer. I know who you scammed and I have evidence
Why did your friend play in the first place. .mad mad people everywhere
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Subsidy will be on rope by February 16, buy yours while still at cheaper rate and find a tall tree in your compound, u know how to go about it the rest ..useless lifeless zombie miscreant ... sai Atiku.. I’m atikukated

AnanseK:
WHEN AN OLD CROOK LIKE OBASANJO GETS ANGRY....

It wasn't a mere coincidence that Obasanjo chose to vent out his buffoonic frustration a day after his ''anointed son'' Alhaji Atiku Abubakar hurriedly left the United States of America after some very patriotic Nigerians alongside some concerned Americans chased him alongside his other criminal colleagues out of a meeting where they were discussing how to sell the NNPC and then cripple the Central Bank of Nigeria just like he and Bukola Saraki his new boss killed Bank PHB and Societe General Bank respectively!

Some accounts even have it that Atiku Abubakar escaped with the little wireless microphone strapped to his body for his speaking engagement at the meeting because of the uncompromising stance of the protesters! And on the same day he arrived back home to Nigeria after the USA misadventure, Obasanjo saw how the great people of Jos thronged out in unprecedented sizes of multitudes to receive President Muhammadu Buhari contrary to the expectations of bigoted crooks like Obasanjo who expected that Buhari will be received coldly in the cities of the Middle Belt region!

While Atiku Abubakar came back from his US misadventure without pomp and pageantry, Buhari on the other hand was receiving the best rousing welcomes any politician will envy in this lifetime anywhere in the world. In effect, all the worthless hypocritical letters Obasanjo has been writing against Buhari alongside all the mischievous meetings and propaganda he and other crooks have had against Buhari merely became wasted adventures. This is enough to make a crooked old man like Obasanjo mad with intense fury!

If anybody will preach any sanctimonious sermon on democracy, election rigging, rule of law, accountability, integrity and honesty, then certainly that person can never ever be a shameless, thieving old crook like Obasanjo. This is the useless old man who as President slept with his son's wife after promising her some lucrative oil deals at the NNPC. His son sought a divorce in the courts and got it, with the sordid details made public. Was this not enough for this useless old man to have bowed his head in shame and become silently remorseful for the rest of his life?

No way! And that's because Obasanjo is either a dog or a chronic prostitute or both. Both dogs and chronic prostitutes have no shame anywhere and at any time. Or are we even talking of a man who robbed the Central Bank of Nigeria of billions of naira and bribed National Assembly members with 50 million naira each to unlawfully grant him a Third Term in office as President, or are we talking of a rough, gansterish old crook who would round up few members of state assemblies and compel them to impeach governors he didn't like? What manner of democracy will this serial undemocratic despot lecture people on? The man who shamelessly introduced what was called 'garrison democracy', or the man who shamelessly stood on a political campaign platform and declared that an election was going to be a do or die affair, or the man who serially bribed National Assembly members with public funds to impeach their presiding officers?

Where nobility, morality and integrity are concerned, Obasanjo cannot be there much less even open his mouth to speak. We know the reasons for his bottled up anger and frustration with the Buhari administration. With very little sums the Buhari administration has achieved some landmark achievements, including building a federal road to Ota town where Obasanjo lives! That's how to turn useless, corrupt old men into fools!

General Sani Abacha must have seen the future, and saw that this useless, shameless old crook was really going to be a useless old crook. But then, in our own time and style we are going to permanently shut up this useless, old scoundrel with our massive votes for President Muhammadu Buhari on FeBUHARI 16, 2019!
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Kennydoc(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are just pathetic. There’s a huge difference between hiring a PR firm and a corrupt politician bribing his way into a country. Even though these claims are unsubstantiated, if this is PDP’s answer to the Atiku bribery indictment, then PDP are even more corrupt than we previously thought and therefore should not be allowed anywhere near power if we don’t want Nigeria to implode. A warning is enough for the wise.

What's your proof that Atiku bribed his way into US? The document we saw was signed by Osita Chidoka on behalf of PDP more than 3 weeks before Atiku became PDP candidate. How can you guys claim it's a proof that Atiku bribed his way into US? Are you saying the US Government agencies can easily be bribed to allow a corrupt politician in?
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Enuose242(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are just pathetic. There’s a huge difference between hiring a PR firm and a corrupt politician bribing his way into a country. Even though these claims are unsubstantiated, if this is PDP’s answer to the Atiku bribery indictment, then PDP are even more corrupt than we previously thought and therefore should not be allowed anywhere near power if we don’t want Nigeria to implode. A warning is enough for the wise.

Bribery indictment you say lol... in your dreams I am sure you need to read the news well cause the last time I checked it was apc who lied
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2019
APC apologist ........... PDP apologist when do we get here ?
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by africandictator(m): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2019
This senseless apc government are trying to hold on to the reins of power through any means possible. They are ready to use the whole treasury to secure their victory. These bastards are slaves to clout and paper!
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Nature8(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
Apc and hypocrisy are like bread and butter no wonder buhari is a fantastic hypocrite

After spending so much they couldn't stop atiku from entering the US.

Tell EFCC to freeze twitter grin

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by 6digitscomrade: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2019
ClearFlair:
I'm glad u are directing ur rant to the wise ones to digest haven relegated ursef to the camp of the zonbiezzzzzzz.....Issorite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Nature8(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Samakus:

You're a scammer bro. I repeat, you are a scammer. I know who you scammed and I have evidence

Hahaha grin grin
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Ganduri: 3:41am On Jan 22, 2019
ClearFlair:

The only pathetic people here is you Tinubu erat.

You once said Atiku is a corupt thats why OBJ cnt support him.
OBj endorsed him. You then claimed OBJ is corrupt.

You then said, Atiku cant go to the U.S cos he is wanted for corruption.
Atiku finally went, You changed the lies, Trump took bribes and is corrupt.

Your demi god, will never to allowed to annex Nigeria like he did and most of the South west. let the implodingvstarts from your senseless brain. Atiku will surely win next month, and nothing Zombies and cows like you can do about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Risentouch(m): 5:55am On Jan 22, 2019
check my siggy
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Bifitja456: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by DeepNuggets: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Following claims made by political analyst, Judd Legum, it has been alleged that the APC allegedly hired a U.S PR firm for $1.2m.

PDP apologist and US based Nigerian journalist, Jackson Ude who was reacting to a tweet by APC apologist, Mukhtar Dan'Iyan, disclosed that APC hired the U.S PR firm for $1.2m through Ladi Delano.

He wrote;

Stop your hypocrisy. APC Also Hired U.S PR Firm For $1.2m through Ladi Delano

https://lailasnews.com/apc-allegedly-hired-u-s-pr-firm-for-1-2m/

But not because their presidential candidate couldn't travel.
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by poshbrave(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
ClearFlair:
oga get small sense na even thou common sense is not dat common since buhari got into power, am not Supporting either of em oo, but ur sense ought to tell u, U.S is not like Nigeria where anyone anywhere can sneak in and out, or talk more bribe his way in, how much do u think Atiku will need to bribe d entire FBI, Interpol, NSA and lots of others.. learn to think before posting u can ve a neutral candidate to save urself of shameful disaplay
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Codes151(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
ClearFlair:
people like u make me regret joining APC... sometimes, rather than embarrass yourself, just shut up
Re: APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M by Humblezack: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Codes151:
people like u make me regret joining APC... sometimes, rather than embarrass yourself, just shut up

You can never regret joining APC unless your a lost soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. / Reno Omokri Lands In Nigeria, Meets Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.