Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why (854 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. I'm not a PDP member but I remain Atikulated. For those shouting up and down about huge crowd at Buhari's Campaign, I only want you to know that there is no way an incumbent president will campaign without huge crowd. The fact remains, most of these people came out either to see the president or want to collect money. Below are the pictures of Former president Goodluck Jonathan campaign at Kano back in 2015

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Donpeak(f): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4974532/dont-deceived-crowds-pdp-apc

That’s true. APC AND PDP ARE PLAYING THE SAME GAME
Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Wadewaltz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can tell u dat d one he did at Warri,dey had to hire some agberos with #10000 to attend d campaign

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Yusuf54: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jonathan was stoned in Two or three Northern States when he went to Campaign. Buhari is not Jonathan...Dont tell Me You are having Sleepless nights with Buhari's campaign Rallies.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Yusuf54: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Let Me Use Katsina senatarial Bye election as a case Study....Kwankwaso Supporters flooded the campaign ground with about 200K supporters,with all the crowd PDP only had 58K votes while APC had above 250K Votes..The North is a no go area for PDP n it's a man that make it possible and that's Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari's case is worse. He is regarded as a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd At Buhari's Campaign Cannot Determine His Success; See Why by Randy100: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whether the whole catholic church attend his rally, we don't care. Daura would welcome back their son this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protests In Borno Over Sudden Replacement Of NYSC Ad Hoc Staff By 'political Sup / Is PMB A Lawless and Barbaric President? / Breaking News- How To Locate Your Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.