Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying (9059 Views)

Northern Groups Uncover Plot To Stop Tinubu In 2027 / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by CheapDataGuy: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Eyaaaa leveraging on the hunger they brought on the masses cry

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Bright456778: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by AFONJACOW(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2019
what of trademoni is it not vote buying sai Barbar Jubrin Al Sudani is not even sure of his reelection that's why he is using this lying dwarf of a pastor to deceive gullible brain dead Zone-B.. what can 10k buy in this present Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Evercurious(f): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Seetto:

How many of them were prosecuted for all the killings ,they carry out during gej and obj regime, or you want to tell me that farmers/Fulani herdsmen clash just started.

DID YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF? IF YOU REALLY DID, I FEAR FOR YOU..PLS GO GET A LIFE

GUSH!!!!!!
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Seetto: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2019
ZaraGift:

they started this kind of attack since Buhari came to power, you know it but I want to quote because you are a Zombie
Sheepopotamus, are you from this earth or another planet , may be you are cloned robotic system from the mars.....
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by JJOF(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
clapbest:
And I saw a headline where Fashola said electorates should feel free to collect bribe when its offered
Hmmmm
But u refused to open the link, n read d full news, instead u just jump in2 conclusions. SMH.
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by BubuZombi: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
clapbest:
And I saw a headline where Fashola said electorates should feel free to collect bribe when its offered
Hmmmm

Befor inko!
That doesn't mean you've sold your vote.
Collect the bribe and vote for your choice.
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Seetto: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Evercurious:

DID YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF? IF YOU REALLY DID, I FEAR FOR YOU..PLS GO GET A LIFE

GUSH!!!!!!
Fear for yourself and tell your fellow sheepopotamus to get life support for politicizing Fulani/herdsmen clash...u guys paint the whole scenarios as if buhari single handedly hand over weapons to the killer herdsmen to maimed farmers forgetting that the crisis has been lingering for decades, it was highly politicized and almost look like predetermined plan, to further diminish buhari popularity,aids link to ortom were later discover to be responsible for the attacks on catholic priests in Benue.
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Evercurious(f): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Seetto:

Fear for yourself and tell your fellow sheepopotamus to get life support for politicizing Fulani/herdsmen clash...u guys paint the whole scenarios as if buhari single handedly hand over weapons to the killer herdsmen to maimed farmers forgetting that the crisis has been lingering for decades, it was highly politicized and almost look like predetermined plan, to further diminish buhari popularity,aids link to ortom were later discover to be responsible for the attacks on catholic priests in Benue.

lolzzz...i hear you Sir. ONCE MORE, LISTEN TO YOURSELF.. DO YOU MAKE SENSE?
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Seetto: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Evercurious:

lolzzz...i hear you Sir. ONCE MORE, LISTEN TO YOURSELF.. DO YOU MAKE SENSE?
Argue reasonably and stop fooling yourself around...
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Billionaire09: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2019
That is the reason they are boycotting presidential debates, because they are only come to steal, to kill and to destroy by using idiot of pigs of Fulani terrorist and security agencies to suppressing the unreasonable electorates.

#Osinbanjo busted#

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Billionaire09: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2019
AFONJACOW:
what of trademoni is it not vote buying sai Barbar Jubrin Al Sudani is not even sure of his reelection that's why he is using this lying dwarf of a pastor to deceive gullible brain dead Zone-B.. what can 10k buy in this present Nigeria

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Felixalex(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2019
martowskin1:

Bros find way make u comot, na the only solution...... Nigeria is a failed entity

I swear! And d most painful part be say my guys just de comot, i tell them everyday that i envy them, hopefully i get to join them soon

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Evercurious(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Seetto:

Argue reasonably and stop fooling yourself around...

Sorry i can't give you such priviledge.. Cos you need to LISTEN TO YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE TYPING. I KNOW IF YOU DO , WE WONT BE AT THIS SPOT.

SO GO LISTEN TO YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by FLYFIRE(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2019
But they have no problem with trademoni ba. Ndi Ara. IT WILL END THIS FEBRUARY...FAIL-buhari
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by ZaraGift: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Seetto:

Sheepopotamus, are you from this earth or another planet , may be you are cloned robotic system from the mars.....

Maybe Prophet Muhammad is the Sheepopotamus

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Evercurious(f): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2019
ZaraGift:

Maybe Prophet Muhammad is the Sheepopotamus

You get strenght for that guy that cant even listen nor comprehend his write ups

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by namsythegreat: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Achieve more in 2019 with ICT training and Certification. Get employers to beg you. APPLY NOW http:///2swBuvh

Pay for exams now and write now http:///2swgVPm
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by bemyguest(f): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Voters will collect whatever is available and use their brain na today. Nonense stories everywhere who INEC OR THE PARTIES HELP!
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by martowskin1(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Felixalex:

I swear! And d most painful part be say my guys just de comot, i tell them everyday that i envy them, hopefully i get to join them soon

Is the only way bro, no need making noise on social media, by the time u reach there, u go dey read their mumu comment for NL just dey laugh them ...

The people without sense 9 many pass for Nigeria, u can see cross section of them for this forum
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by Felixalex(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
martowskin1:

Is the only way bro, no need making noise on social media, by the time u reach there, u go dey read their mumu comment for NL just dey laugh them ...

The people without sense 9 many pass for Nigeria, u can see cross section of them for this forum

No be lie

1 Like

Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by clapbest(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
JJOF:

But u refused to open the link, n read d full news, instead u just jump in2 conclusions. SMH.
n who told you I didn't read it? SMH
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by JJOF(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
clapbest:
n who told you I didn't read it? SMH
Then I guess u must ve skipd d part where he said dat afta collecting d money u shld still vote 4 who u tink is d right person.
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by panistefanin: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying by haris2: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2019
just what I was looking for cheesy
geometry dash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile / Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October / Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri To Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.