Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP (519 Views)

Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Are you living comfortably or are you just living in a manageable but miserable circumstance in your home in Abuja?

As a Real Estate Agent, i understand that most times we find ourselves in situations that are not just right for us but we tend to manage or remain in such situations because we have grown so comfortable with our apartments that relocation is the last thing on our mind, what we do not know is that there are more wonderful apartments that are more comfortable to live in and enjoy our life especially when we understand the correlation between our health and our environment, as rightly said " cleanliness is next to godliness". Yours might not be a case of cleanliness issues but that of annoying neighbours, uncomfortable rooms, very bad and irritating structures or even compiled dislike for your present home.

Do you know you can move to a new apartment if you really want to?

Many people do not understand that there are more comfortable apartments that suit their home aspirations than meet their imagination. But you have to go search for it!!

Things have been made less complicated with the internet, you can now search online to check out some house listings on notable classified sites and when you are convinced that you have seen the right apartment for you or something close to what you like then you can schedule an appointment with the real estate agent that listed the apartment for an inspection of the property.

However, some people do not understand that house switching can be as easy as this, if they do, they won't wait anymore second in their annoying homes.

There are beautiful and cheap apartments you can rent or lease that can give you the home you have desired.

Check out this beautiful property with a nice budget, in a conducive environment with well laid out design.

Located in Asokoro, the Nigeria's City of Abuja. The property is fully furnished and serviced, It has:

a gym house,
elevator and stairs for easy access to upper floors,
swimming pool,
all rooms gorgeously ensuite with bathtubs, showers, cubicles, water heaters, jacuzzi with massage system,
work -in closet,
out door facilities for in house party,
sit out corridors,
stand by generator and security personnel,
laundry rooms and resilient cleaners,
well positioned with a wonderful view and overlooking the serene city of Abuja.

The rent for the two bedrooms apartment is #9,000,000/year ($25,714) while the rent for the three bedrooms apartment is #11,000,000/year ($31,429).

With this kind of apartment, you can never go wrong.

Please leave your comments below, let me know your thoughts on this post. And if you need an apartment like this or other specifications, please let me know at the comment section or send me an email, thanks!

To better appreciate this post check it out on my blog with the link below and get updates on real estate newest developments.

https://cityonhills..com/2019/01/where-do-you-live-in-abuja.html

Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by atiku4President(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
You where do you live in Abuja?
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by uboma(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
atiku4President:

LoL

Good question!
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by bujebudanu1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol. 2 bedroom 9m grin

We are getting there
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by gaby(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol..
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
atiku4President:

Gwarinpa, thanks for asking. grin
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Lol. 2 bedroom 9m grin

We are getting there

It gets only better with God and smartwork! smiley
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
uboma:

LoL

Good question!

I love the question too grin
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by greenmonk: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stupid post
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Asquare84(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Try and fear God
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
greenmonk:
Stupid post

Not really, maybe you just need to change your mindset
Re: Where Do You Live In Abuja? Why You Must Leave Your Current House ASAP by Godsylvanus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Asquare84:
Try and fear God

That's my watch word

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life / Two Bedroom Flat Available @#170k Total Package / A Flat To Share In Apo, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.