Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) (1877 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by Igboblog: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
A team of medical doctors in FMC Umuahia on Saturday advised the former governor of Abia state and the APC flag bearer for Abia North senatorial District, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu against straining himself further because of his health, warning that it could deteriorate further if he doesn’t heed this advise, Igbere TV reports.

Source close to the former governor said that the medical experts have recommended a minimum of ten days rest for him, saying that the recent heightened political activities is telling on his health and gradually showing signs of strain.

OUK was meant to be in Germany for this medical checkup. However, when he explained his feelings to the medical doctors in Germany over the phone, they insisted he goes to the nearest neurologist to do the check up and forward the report to them. Our source reveals that doctors in FMC Umuahia after observing him confirmed he cannot travel at the moment and placed him on a compulsory rest.

We gathered that he has also been advised not to travel on any journey above 40 minutes, warning that he must not enter the plane due to compressed air.

At the moment, the doctors will be visiting him everyday to ascertain his progress and to know when he can be fit to travel as the Germany hospital is said to be worried over the former governor’s health.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/534407/busted-kalu-rushed-fmc-umuahia-doctors-report-exposed/

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
The powers that be want to hold on tightly to d jugular of this nation till death...uzor Kali was once a governor, wat is he still looking for?

The bastard has billions of dollars in wealth, yet he's not satisfied....he wants more and he doesn't mind killing himself for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by Racoon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
To think that this is the same OUK that a FHC ordered a warrant for his immediate arrest & appearance in court even campaigning for Buhari tells a lot again about the hypocritical charade the APC called anti-corruption fight.

Meanwhile;
The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said once those who looted the nation’s treasury join its fold, all their sins will be forgiven.

The national chairman of the ruling party, Adams Oshiomhole, stated this on Thursday at the presidential campaign rally held in Benin, the Edo State capital.

.......Once you join the APC, all your sins are forgiven,” the top APC official said.

https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by fukushaki(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by AmadiAba: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
No bi small thing o
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by HeWrites(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
angry
Politicians sef
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by amaham(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
I knew the man has not fully recovered, He wants medical retirement in the Senate
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Like Buhari like orji kalu
If he wins the Senate it will be medical jamboree for him on tax payers money.

Four year tenure
Three years medical leave

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by AmadiAba: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2019
amaham:
I knew the man has not fully recovered, He wants medical retirement in the Senate

Kalu does need govt money to take care of himself

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by AmadiAba: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
Like Buhari like orji kalu
If he wins the Senate it will be medical jamboree for him on tax payers money.

Four year tenure
Three years medical leave

Kalu is a dollar billionaire, he does not need govt money to take care of himself

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
AmadiAba:

[s]
Kalu is a dollar billionaire, he does not need govt money to take care of himself[/s]
story
And you think Abia state money is not part of the money that made him billionaire.
All the money he is spending for campaign he will not recoup it abi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
story
And you think Ania state money is not part of the money that made him billionaire.
All the money he is spending for campaign he will not recoopit abi?
What language is that? Any way OUK (though corrupt) was already a millionaire in dollars before politics.
@OP, just goes to show how selfish all these politicians are. Mind you his younger brother is also contesting for one post like that.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
AmadiAba:

Kalu is a dollar billionaire, he does not need govt money to take care of himself
All of them need government money. Including the biggest landlord in Lagos.
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

[s]What language is that? Any way OUK (though corrupt) was already a millionaire in dollars before politics.
@OP, just goes to show how selfish all these politicians are. Mind you his younger brother is also contesting for one post like that.[/s]
recoup as to regain what is lost
Millionaire in dollars that couldn't build a mansion till he became governor of Abia state.

Orji Kalu was known to be living in his mother's house at nweke street in aba and only built a mansion at pz avenue after is first tenure as governor.
Spare us those millionaire stories the man looted Abia state dry and he is now a saint in apc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
recoup as to regain what is lost
Millionaire in dollars that couldn't build a mansion till he became governor of Abia state.

Orji Kalu was known to be living in his mother's house at nweke street in aba and only built a mansion at pz avenue after is first tenure as governor.
Spare us those millionaire stories the man looted Abia state dry and he is now a saint in apc.
At least you corrected yourself.
Please, I hold no brief for OUK but I know that most people really don't know the man very well.
The house at Nweke was built by Orji himself and before 1999 election Orji was already a billionaire in Naira. His company the Slok group was already well known in Shipping and oil and gas.
I will agree with you that he looted Abia money but again, I will insist on my earlier assertion that he was already a millionaire in Dollars before politics. Also he was among those that funded the PDP at the very beginning with the likes of IBB,, Atiku etc.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

At least you corrected yourself.
Please, I hold no brief for OUK but I know that most people really don't know the man very well.
The house at Nweke was built by Orji himself and before 1999 election Orji was already a billionaire in Naira. His company the Slok group was already well known in Shipping and oil and gas.
I will agree with you that he looted Abia money but again, I will insist on my earlier assertion that he was already a millionaire in Dollars before politics. Also he was among those that funded the PDP at the very beginning with the likes of IBB,, Atiku etc.
stop saying what you don't know.
Orji Kalu attended pry and secondary school in that his mother's house at nweke street and in fact grew up on that street, many will testify to that.
At least you agree he looted Abia state .end of story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by Emeks008(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
OK.

If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
stop saying what you don't know.
Orji Kalu attended pry and secondary school in that his mother's house at nweke and in fact grew up on that street, many will testify to that.
At least you agree he looted Abia state .end of story
Guy, which house for Nweke? I grew around umungasi and when did Mama Excellency even begin see money? was not when her son became the governor?
No be the Mama Excellency wey dey go meet Late Mascot Ikwecheghi when she need some financial help? wetin self
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

Guy, which house for Nweke? I grew around umungasi and when did Mama Excellency even begin see money? was not when her son became the governor?
No be the Mama Excellency wey dey go meet Late Mascot Ikwecheghi when she need some financial help? wetin self
I lived on nweke street for your information and am sure you did not know orji Kalu as a young man else you would have known that he grew up in that compound.
Same compound the Aba north local government chairman during uzor Kalu's tenure was living after orji Kalu built a mansion in pz avenue and transferred his mother there.
You probably knew her as mama excellency when orji was governor but did not know her before then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
I lived on nweke street for your information and am sure you did not know orji Kalu as a young man else you would have known that he grew up in that compound.
Same compound the Aba north local government chairman during uzor Kali's tenure was living after orji Kalu built a mansion in pz avenue and transferred his mother there.
You probably knew her as mama excellency when orji was governor but did not know her before then.
Sick or fit,kalu will defeat ohuabunwa and rep Abia north.he will also deliver for buhari
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2019
senatordave1:

[s]Sick or fit,kalu will defeat ohuabunwa and rep Abia north.he will also deliver for buhari[/s]
is that the topic of discussion abi you miss road or you have switched to your other moniker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
Same compound the Aba north local government chairman was living after orji Kalu built a mansion in pz avenue and transferred his mother there.
You leave on Nweke. Please tell, when did Mama build that house? Which secondary. school OUK go? What of university? when did he come into limelight?
Let me no how well you know this man. No be everything person go reveal for internet.
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

[s]You leave on Nweke. Please tell, when did Mama build that house? Which secondary. school OUK go? What of university? when did he come into limelight?
Let me no how well you know this man. No be everything person go reveal for internet.[/s]
done responding to you it is very clear you don't know what you are talking about.

For your info I don't know the criminal turned saint in apc biko

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by eagleeye2: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
done responding to you it is very clear you don't know what you are talking about.

For your info I don't know the criminal turned saint in apc biko
So, if you don't know about the 'criminal' why go into an argument in the first place? That you see him in the late 90s living in that house at Nweke street means nothing.
Ask those that know him well enough they will all agree he already made his money before becoming the governor of Abia in 1999. And yes, he looted Abia no argument on that.
Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by magoo10(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

[s]So, if you don't know about the 'criminal' why go into an argument in the first place? That you see him in the late 90s living in that house at Nweke street means nothing.
Ask those that know him well enough they will all agree he already made his money before becoming the governor of Abia in 1999. And yes, he looted Abia no argument on that.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Why Kalu Rushed To FMC Umuahia (doctors’ Report Exposed) by festus101: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment A Muslim Cleric Said Nobody Could Defeat Saraki (video) / Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu / Where Is AYIRI EMAMI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.