Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Complaints By Broom Sellers Association In Neighbouring Countries With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complaints By Broom Sellers Association In Neighbouring Countries With APC (286 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / BREAKING: Igboho Spotted In Neighbouring African Country This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complaints By Broom Sellers Association In Neighbouring Countries With APC by Mcreloaded(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
My friend I Benin Republic brought to my notice that loads of brooms prepared to be smuggled into Nigeria still remain there because in 2015 Nigeria had to import brooms because of the high demand during the election campaign.
But now it is difficult for Nigerian broom sellers to even sell theirs talk less of to bring brooms from Cotonou and Cameroon as was the case in 2015
The reason given is that Nigerians are tired of the change and do not want anything to do with the broom thereby causing untold hardship to Cotonou and Cameroonian smugglers who thought this time they will make more money smuggling brooms into Nigeria.
The smugglers are not happy that Buhari did not meet even deliver upto 5% of his campaign promises thereby causing untold hardship to Cameroon and Benin Republic broom sellers as reported by broom sellers association in both countries.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Ready To Run For World Bank President!’ – Okonjo Iweala Declares / See How Singer Banky W Duped Buhari And Promised Him Campaign / BREAKING: Police Ban Issuance Of New Arms Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.