Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf (597 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by mycar: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Am I the only person that heard Mr. President saying that he does not know why Ganduje could not ask someone to collect the money on his behalf. Why must he collect it himself, he does not know the technology used in the video.

My confusion is, So buhari knows about crime by proxy, how could he be teaching us how to use proxy to commit a crime ?, So Ganduje should have sent someone instead so that if anything goes wrong, he will deny it.

Zombie come and defend your saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zqdvEElsI
Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by jumper524(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
you can deceive people only when they didn't watch the entire clip,
wasting my mb is one thing,
educating a wailer is another stvpid thing.

carry the video to radio Biafra London group, it'll sell better.

nigerians know what and where the president is heading to..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by nelcliff(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Watch out,. All the Buharist and MBC will be avoiding this thread now.

Come and defend your paymaster.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by SalamRushdie: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari the thief giving us tips on how to collect bribe through aides like he does ..that was how he collected and pocketed his share of the Malabo loot quietly using a certain Aisha Buhari who nobody can track till date

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
jumper524:

Nigerians The smart Nigerians or the Foolish one's
Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by Racoon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
"DAILY NIGERIAN reliably gathered that the president may not visit Kano unless when “necessary” in view of the bribe-taking scandal the governor is enmeshed in.

....Responding to Mr Lado’s question, Mr Buhari asked rhetorically “What if Kano people asked me why was their governor receiving bribe and smiling?”

“I really don’t have answers to that. I can’t go to Kano for campaign unless when necessary...."

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-speaks-on-gandujes-bribe-taking-videos-at-apc-campaign-meeting/
Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by mycar: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
jumper524:

Your righteous man is an advocate of collecting bribe with proxy and you are here talking about Biafra. It seems you pushing a known failure to rule over you our of hatred you have for someone that does not know about your existence.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by Joshmodest(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
For once I want to agree with " lifeless " , ignoring the negative message behind the statement , ganduje should have gone through Oda smart means , why did he receive illegal cash himself and end up being caught on camera, ..my people say " Na the thing wey dey sweet goat naim dey kill am "
Lifeless , jubrin , buhari , ijele the traveller ,APC and their cohorts out 2019
any other person can win !!!!!
Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by jumper524(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
mycar:

Your righteous man is an advocate of collecting bribe with proxy and you are here talking about Biafra. It seems you pushing a known failure to rule over you our of hatred you have for someone that does not know about your existence.
Oga I never called ganduje righteous, its a stupid thing quoting the president out of context to score cheap point.
what buhari did in the interview concerning ganduje was very diplomatic of him, he neither defended nor accused the governor as the state assembly in charge of the issue for now are still under investigation and its a democratic thing not to involve federal might in state affairs when not invited.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ganduje Did Not Send Someone To Collect The Money On His Behalf by jumobi1(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2019
jumper524:

Explain what he meant bro.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Archbishop Obinna Reveals Who Imo People Will Vote For / REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA / APC Governor Dances Shaku Shaku On Stage In A Campaign Rally (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.