Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku (17045 Views)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by haaryobhami: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2019
judecares1:
[b]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided

Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?

YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed

alaye not all Yoruba willl vote for buhari,infact if 2019 election is free and fair without rigging d only state buhari will win(not with wide margin self)are oyo,lagos nd maybe ogun.
i base in ekiti and am doin my nysc in osun buhari is not really pleasant to the ear in this state and ondo to buhari won't win if he doesn't rig
dont be decieved by all this paid agent and South west no dy give block vote self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by Humblezack: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The former Governor of Jigawa State, Dr. Sule Lamido, speaking to supporters of Peoples Democratic Party at the just concluded Presidential Rally in Jigawa State.#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Watch Video Below,

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/former-governor-of-jigawa-state-dr-sule.html?m=0

Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by Moventist: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
At list Atiku is sure of 45% from Jigawa

This is How Atiku Wins the 2019 election

North west Buhari 60‰Atiku 40 %
North East 50/50
North Central Buhari 35%Atiku 65 %
North Central votes will Neutralizes the north for Atiku to lead with about 5%

South west Buhari 55%, Atiku 45%
South South Buhari 30% Atiku 70%
South South votes neutralizes south west votes with Atiku leading with 30%

Then South East Buhari 25% Atiku 75%

Overall Atiku shall be declare win
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
deboysben:
I can bet it buhari will find it hard to win in jigawa

I trust Sule lamido to fight tooth and nail to deliver the state for pdp

Even as a sitting governor with all the state resources at his disposal he lost the state woefully and you expect miracle now?

Continue deceiving yourself election is just a few days away

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by MannaFromHeaven(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
People are Atikulating grin
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
deboysben:

Even as a sitting governor with all the state resources at his disposal he lost the state woefully and you expect miracle now?

Continue deceiving yourself election is just a few weeks away

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by AdesegunSanni89: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
The same way he told them to support GEJ in 2015 and Buhari beat him silly there

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
judecares1:
[b]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market

YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed

It's as if your existence depend on the Yoruba? You guys have been following pdp for more than 20years without any Yoruba person crying or losing sleep over that but you minions always think you can force your opinion over others
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by manchester4lyf: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2019
I just hope and pray every ATIKU supporters are out to vote on that Saturday 16th of February, and not just sit at home watch TV and stay on social media and den expects angels to come down from heaven and vote for ATIKU, cos I know all APC supporters are die hard fans who doesn't need to be preached to before coming out to VOTE
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by berrystunn(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yes Na

That man is an icon in jigawa, his followers can kill for him.

Kwankwanson is destroying APC in Kano.
markafi is doing his own in Kaduna
Tambuwal is eating APC raw in Sokoto
Zamfara is already in PDP bag
Even buhari own state isn't safe

PDP will get 40% from entire north west.

Meanwhile this is PDP rally in buhari state

What about
Galadima ?
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by judecares1(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN REPLYING ME,THIS THE VERY REASON YORUBAS DONT HAVE SINGLE SHAME ON THERE FACES

kayzat:

It's as if your existence depend on the Yoruba? You guys have been following pdp for more than 20years without any Yoruba person crying or losing sleep over that but you minions always think you can force your opinion over others
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by berrystunn(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Moventist:

North East 50/50

Negative
SE, 2015 buhari got 5%
Maybe with all the good job he did in SE he might get up to 6% 2019 Lol
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yes Na

Makarfi thats weaker than sambo,at you okay? Buhari always clears makarfi lga boy.buhari has always won kano and sokoto without kwankwaso and tambuwal and without federal might.which major pdp chieftain do you know in zamfara and katsina.seems you have never left edo state.
Have you seen the damage akpabio,amechi,Adams,ogboru and sylva are doing to ss pdp novice?
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yes Na

Makarfi thats weaker than sambo,at you okay? Buhari always clears makarfi lga boy.buhari has always won kano and sokoto without kwankwaso and tambuwal and without federal might.which major pdp chieftain do you know in zamfara and katsina.seems you have never left edo state.
Have you seen the damage akpabio,amechi,Adams,ogboru and sylva are doing to ss pdp novice? Edo defender,continue defending edo and leave atiku alone.
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2019
deboysben:

Did he do so in 2011 and 2015 when he was in power plus federal might? Stop talking shit
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2019
manchester4lyf:
I just hope and pray every ATIKU supporters are out to vote on that Saturday 16th of February, and not just sit at home watch TV and stay on social media and den expects angels to come down from heaven and vote for ATIKU, cos I know all APC supporters are die hard fans who doesn't need to be preached to before coming out to VOTE
Die hard is the difference
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Moventist:

North East 50/50

Are you still asleep?
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by Binikingdowm: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Have you seen the damage akpabio,amechi,Adams,ogboru and sylva are doing to ss pdp novice? Edo defender,continue defending edo and leave atiku alone.
grin see painment
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:
Lamido has been the most consistent PDP man
Yes in losing jigawa to buhari...
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
judecares1:
SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN REPLYING ME,THIS THE VERY REASON YORUBAS DONT HAVE SINGLE SHAME ON THERE FACES

Those your ipob fathers have any sense? All you're programmed to do is to blame others for your misfortune. Stupid boy from a cursed region
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2019
berrystunn:

What about
Galadima ?

Which galadima? I hope you're not referring to the fool that follows Saraki all over the place because I know that's children are all voting Buhari
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2019
berrystunn:

Negative
SE, 2015 buhari got 5%
Maybe with all the good job he did in SE he might get up to 6% 2019 Lol
Last chance to prove your intelligence.calculate this mathematically,if buhari with no federal might in 2011 polled 20,000 in the east which is less than 2% and polled 200,000 in the east in 2015 which is about 8%,what will he poll in 2019 with federal might
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by enility(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

You just said everything on my mind bro. God no go Shame you Lai Lai... Person wey no know book, Chai. Why won't he delay ASUU? He's even senile. God have mercy
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
kayzat:

PDP will beat APC in south west.

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by kayzat: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
PDP will beat APC in south west.

Even in katsina too.

I don't argue with mentally disturbed people anymore
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
kayzat:

Even in katsina too.

I don't argue with mentally disturbed people anymore
Buhari is a notorious CRIMINAL.APc supporters are worse than Ebola

Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by Lordsinger(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
I see
Re: Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku by Nukilia: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
judecares1:
[b][s]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed[/s]

Just stop this your stupidity! Dividing people along ethnic lines is very bad!. Every Nigerian is suffering from the bad leadership of Buhari. Stop the ethnic rivalry...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba / FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.