Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? (959 Views)

FOR SALE Corner Piece Plot, Fenced Round Measuring 2,500sqm At Asokoro Extension / Bungalow On A Corner Piece Plot Of Land In IBA Town, Ojo,lagos Wit Pics FOR SALE / Pros And Cons Of Corner-piece / Corner- Lots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? by legalwealth(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Hi fellow nairalanders!

I've been seeing lot of confusing updates regarding corner piece plot of land.

Someone should please help by sharing his or her experience or view regarding

buying corner piece plot of land.
Re: What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? by legalwealth(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? by legalwealth(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Still expecting your response! !!
Re: What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? by legalwealth(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2019
I asked for this on my whatsapp platform since I didn't get update here. For others to learn from what someone told me on what it entails, please read the details below;

My choice depends on what I plan to use the Land for.

If it's for a Residential Private Property, I'm more inclined to buy a Normal Plot for these reasons,
1. Privacy and Security. Kids can't just play around and having a single route/gate to enter the home helps in security.
2. There's usually more Land area available for use while building the house.
3. More extra security when building additional home features such as maybe Swimming pool or having a garden in the backyard.

For a Single Family home, a normal plot is the best as it offers more privacy, security, and efficiency of land use.

*Moreover, if the purpose of the Land is for commercial use or the building to be erected on the land is meant for rental, I'll go for a corner piece for these reasons.*

1. Privacy and Security too. It'll be easier to mark the boundaries for home renters.
2. The views. Each tenant will have access to their own views.
3. Easy access to the road helps keep the peace and privacy as each category of tenants will have easy access to the road.
4. Rental properties built on corner pieces are also usually filled up very fast too. Your properties won't last too long on the market especially if the real estate market in that location isn't that high.

Renters still love their own privacy, and they will go for properties that offer this to them before considering others.

In Conclusion, my choice of property depends on the Land use, and since it's not stated in your question, I decided to give answers for why I'll choose one over the other.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your View Or Experience About Corner Piece Plot Of Land? by legalwealth(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kindly let me know here if you have any corner piece land for sale. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Shop Rent In Minna / Flowergate Limited Has Been Tested And Trusted / 2units Of 2bedrm On Full Plot Of Land At Singer Bustop, Sango Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.