Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Abuja Land Acquisition And Fraudulent Activities - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Land Acquisition And Fraudulent Activities (286 Views)

The Procedures For Land Acquisition In Nigeria / Land Acquisition In Nigeria: Procedure And Requirements. / What Is The Importance Of Survey Plan In Land Acquisition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Land Acquisition And Fraudulent Activities by TushyLapazz: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Of recent, their has been increase in property scam/fraud within the FCT. Some of the few reasons are, not limited to 1) patronage of unskilled and inexperience consultants (lawyers, estate surveyors, agents, land surveyors). Not all professionals in this industry are good with land matters, a lot are just after the fee the stand to enjoy. Hence their target is to close the purchase deal, not minding d authenticity and ensuring due process is not compromised. 2) Purchasing on trust. If u twin brother wants to sell a property to u, pls do your independent search. 3) As a land surveyor, I found out that most land scammers collaborate with individuals who parade themselves as surveyors. Hence, I advice u employ a honest regd Surveyor independently to help verify location against title documents. 4) As much as possible be very careful with area council's title documents, as most of them r not very verifiable, hence 50/50 chances. A visit to courts within Fct, will reveal 80/90% of land cases are area councils. With a vision to help investors in this sector. Am starting a campaign/seminars to help educate the general public and various stakeholders on how to avoid being a victim of property fraud. more write ups coming soon. Thanks
Re: Abuja Land Acquisition And Fraudulent Activities by TushyLapazz: 1:48am On Jan 22, 2019
U can be a short time or long time investor on properties within fct. All u need is capital, a good knowledge of fct properties and a guide/consultant ( myself or any person u know who is good ). We lookout for distress sellers willing to sell below market value, we then study d market trends and do all due diligence, acquire and document properly, then put it back in d market for sale. Depending on ur capital, one can make a profit of 1 to 10m within a month or even more. For more details: 07038308348 calls n WhatsApp (u can reach me for land surveying services too).
Re: Abuja Land Acquisition And Fraudulent Activities by TushyLapazz: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2019
TushyLapazz:
Of recent, their has been increase in property scam/fraud within the FCT. Some of the few reasons are, not limited to 1) patronage of unskilled and inexperience consultants (lawyers, estate surveyors, agents, land surveyors). Not all professionals in this industry are good with land matters, a lot are just after the fee the stand to enjoy. Hence their target is to close the purchase deal, not minding d authenticity and ensuring due process is not compromised. 2) Purchasing on trust. If u twin brother wants to sell a property to u, pls do your independent search. 3) As a land surveyor, I found out that most land scammers collaborate with individuals who parade themselves as surveyors. Hence, I advice u employ a honest regd Surveyor independently to help verify location against title documents. 4) As much as possible be very careful with area council's title documents, as most of them r not very verifiable, hence 50/50 chances. A visit to courts within Fct, will reveal 80/90% of land cases are area councils. With a vision to help investors in this sector. Am starting a campaign/seminars to help educate the general public and various stakeholders on how to avoid being a victim of property fraud. more write ups coming soon. Thanks
. Get informed and save ur money

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo, Ajah. / FOR LEASE: Two Duplexes For Lease In Magodo Phase 2 / Own A Plot Of Land At The Capital City Of Ogun State, Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.