Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Simi’s Mother”happy 1st Wedding Anniversary To Me And My Baby.” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi’s Mother”happy 1st Wedding Anniversary To Me And My Baby.” (395 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi’s Mother”happy 1st Wedding Anniversary To Me And My Baby.” by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 22, 2019
cc Myndd44,lalasticla,seun,dominique
please confirm this important and genuine info

Simi’s mum Mrs. Jedidiah Ogunleye (@Jedishola) came on twitter to express her joy, celebrating her first year wedding anniversary to her husband.

Fesayo her new husband who she met on facebook six years ago after seperating from her estrange husband for almost 20 years now.

Picture from the wedding last year January

see more photos
https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/01/simis-motherhappy-1st-wedding-anniversary-to-me-and-my-baby.html
Re: Simi’s Mother”happy 1st Wedding Anniversary To Me And My Baby.” by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Davido New Video, 2019 Release, Please Click To Watch This Lovely Video / Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife On Her 60th Birthday / ‘it’s About You All Week’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.