Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. (1261 Views)

Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? / VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by Frankel7(m): 5:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Good day pals. Pls I need to repaint my car at a pocket friendly price. Anywhere in Lagos. NB: Am not changing the colour & no much body work. Just re spray. Thanks
Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by tevanso(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2019
What is ur budget
Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Frankel7:
Good day pals. Pls I need to repaint my car at a pocket friendly price. Anywhere in Lagos. NB: Am not changing the colour & no much body work. Just re spray. Thanks

more like flashing right?

I'm also interested..... had an issue with a bikeman @ lekki expressway.....

the guy was lucky to escape even tho
Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by Alvin007: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

more like flashing right?

I'm also interested..... had an issue with a bikeman @ lekki expressway.....

the guy was lucky to escape even tho
Please finish this story..please.. grin
Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by dhemmyhardy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good day

You can partner with us on the Spray painting, we use Latest technology ( booth system ) to paint
Check out our work here

www . Instagram dot com / swifttrackautos

Regard
dhemmyhardy
Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

Please finish this story..please.. grin

my brother.....theae delivery guys na.... no b small tin.

traffic light stopped us on the other side of the cross junction... when it flashed green.... decided to follow others and speed off oh.... na so one bike man from nowhere just hit me..... the hit was so real and serious that I felt for the guy @ first.... when I saw my vehicle

front bumper out, fender bent.... the whole emotion left me..... the guy was up in mins.... got his bike up.... I immediately sparked.... and I had to clear the road for other cars to pass....

that was the mistake.... being selfless!!!!
before I could say Jack, the guy started the bike and sped off, I chased but sadly....evening times are not so great for that kain tin.... I was actually ready to hit the guy WELL.... almost did!

but he got away.....

he was so fortunate tho and I was also graced beyond measure, something restricted me from hitting him from behind @ high speed while chasing him.... the story would've been different.... let him carry his wahala and go till when the recovery can be arranged well

I wasn't expecting him to fix it, but I felt cheated and I hate that feeling!

1 Like

Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by Alvin007: 5:10am On Jan 23, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

my brother.....theae delivery guys na.... no b small tin.

traffic light stopped us on the other side of the cross junction... when it flashed green.... decided to follow others and speed off oh.... na so one bike man from nowhere just hit me..... the hit was so real and serious that I felt for the guy @ first.... when I saw my vehicle

front bumper out, fender bent.... the whole emotion left me..... the guy was up in mins.... got his bike up.... I immediately sparked.... and I had to clear the road for other cars to pass....

that was the mistake.... being selfless!!!!
before I could say Jack, the guy started the bike and sped off, I chased but sadly....evening times are not so great for that kain tin.... I was actually ready to hit the guy WELL.... almost did!

but he got away.....

he was so fortunate tho and I was also graced beyond measure, something restricted me from hitting him from behind @ high speed while chasing him.... the story would've been different.... let him carry his wahala and go till when the recovery can be arranged well

I wasn't expecting him to fix it, but I felt cheated and I hate that feeling!
Sorry about that bruv...he will soon face his Waterloo..it’s only a matter of time. Leaving him, or your decision not to hit him from behind, was the best decision ever...the tables would’ve turned around if you had hit him...imagine if he falls and loses his life...God will compensate you for your loss in a million folds. Amen. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Alvin007:

Sorry about that bruv...he will soon face his Waterloo..it’s only a matter of time. Leaving him, or your decision not to hit him from behind, was the best decision ever...the tables would’ve turned around if you had hit him...imagine if he falls and loses his life...God will compensate you for your loss in a million folds. Amen. Cheers!

thanks man.... I appreciate

ironically, if that guy had fractured his leg during the impact or even worse.... lost his life.... how would I be able to defend myself? considering these useless security men in the country.... when I say useless, I really mean it! no traffic camera, nothing! even the traffic guys that are supposed to uphold the traffic light were standing there looking at me when the guy left? probably expecting me to pay them to assist me or something.....

it would have been something else.....

I just thank God knowing that it could have been worse.

2 Likes

Re: Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. by Alvin007: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

thanks man.... I appreciate

ironically, if that guy had fractured his leg during the impact or even worse.... lost his life.... how would I be able to defend myself? considering these useless security men in the country.... when I say useless, I really mean it! no traffic camera, nothing! even the traffic guys that are supposed to uphold the traffic light were standing there looking at me when the guy left? probably expecting me to pay them to assist me or something.....

it would have been something else.....

I just thank God knowing that it could have been worse.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Thread Modifying / WATCH: Bentley Bentayga’s Headlight Washing System Is Out Of This World / Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.