Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. (951 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Apart from pythons and other reptiles, does the Nigerian wild still contain big mammals? if so, what do you think is the Biggest wild animal in the wild.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Larryfest(m): 6:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Our politicians of course!!! those guys are really wild...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2019
hyenas up north
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2019
There could be Leopards, Civets etc
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2019
It should be OSHIOMOLE. that chimpazee is damn bad.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by chiommy123(f): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Op hope you know they'll not leave you when they come for these guys with hate speech
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Olifiz(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2019
I doubt if there are still elephants n rhinos in our forests but I can boldly say hippopotamus is the biggest we can boast of right now
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Tochex101(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Olifiz:
I doubt if there are still elephants n rhinos in our forests but I can boldly say hippopotamus is the biggest we can boast of right now
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Tochex101(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Olifiz:
We have elephants in Omo River Forest....but we need to do a lot more to protect and harness our wildlife.

I really wonder what the Ministry of Forest Resources do with their budget provisions..........smh.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Hamatoyoshi: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2019
It's elephants
Re: What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2019
espionagesavvy:
Apart from pythons and other reptiles, does the Nigerian wild still contain big mammals? if so, what do you think is the Biggest wild animal in the wild.

The rare elusive forest Elephants, but there numbers are been degraded, then Hippos...

(1) (Reply)

Ped Gsd, Great Dane, Pug, Chow Chow, Husky, British Bulldog Etc Available / Boerbol Puppies Available In Lagos For 65k Negotiable *PAYMENT ON DELIVERY* / 4 months Old Male Gsd For Sale at a giveaway price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.