Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog (22231 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Praizeupdates: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2019
In a series of video clip shared by Ebals blog on IG, Senator Buruji Kashamu nephew known as Karmal was seen begging for money in Surelere Lagos.

In this video, the unknown woman asking karmal some sort of questions reveals karmal is in london before he was dragged back home by spiritual powers. She also asked him if he has begged the senator Buruji kashamu to help me, he replied that he tried to but couldn't get to him.
Watch the video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6MChNl9SV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18nk35wwraqta

See more photos, video and reaction of people online below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-buruji-kashamus-nephew-karmal-seen-begging-for-money-in-surulere-lagos-video/

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Praizeupdates: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2019
See more photos and video of buruji kashamu nephew in lagos begging for money, See reaction of online users to this here >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Fuckuignos(f): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Obj devoted more words to malign the person of Osinbajo than PMB. He has forgotten the Yorùbá's are wiser than his entire generation.
He should go and tell Aláké to tell his subjects to vote for Atiku naa... Sebi him dey do like Voltron.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by gaby(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmm

This is the result of him stealing and sniffing the cokes he saw in his uncle's closet instead of moving cash to set himself up for life with a good business.

Just look at his nose and mouth to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Ojiofor: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Confirmed JK.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by helinues: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2019
How is that Kashamu's headache??

Bloggers sha

4 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2019
You have no business fixing a people if you cannot fix you immediate family...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Speedyconnect15: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Some will say spiritual powers is superstition.

I won't argue with them.
I agree. It's superstition.

We will know lass lass

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Originality007: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2019
in 2face voice "it is one man for himself"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Humblezack: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2019
PDP are experts at impoverishing people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Even Barack Obama's half brother is in Kenya smoking weed and begging for food. Just because you have an influential person in your family doesn't mean you should live a useless life

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Originality007: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Abude22:
VIP Games Available Today

kep deceiving urself
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Raltrending(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Some will say spiritual powers is superstition.

I won't argue with them.
I agree. It's superstition.

We will know lass lass

I dey tells u
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Praizeupdates:
In a series of video clip shared by Ebals blog on IG, Senator Buruji Kashamu nephew known as Karmal was seen begging for money in Surelere Lagos.

In this video, the unknown woman asking karmal some sort of questions reveals karmal is in london before he was dragged back home by spiritual powers. She also asked him if he has begged the senator Buruji kashamu to help me, he replied that he tried to but couldn't get to him.
Watch the video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6MChNl9SV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18nk35wwraqta

See more photos, video and reaction of people online below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-buruji-kashamus-nephew-karmal-seen-begging-for-money-in-surulere-lagos-video/

Fvck Buruji the hippo looking drug dealing Cvnt son of a Wh0re. Karma is a Biitch with a big ass, see how his nephew has become a crackhead, you think you'll get away selling drugs to people's kids and not have your own family touched.
Fvck that.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by milaso: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
are u for real?

tell me wat i dnt knw dear
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
You have no business fixing a people if you cannot fix you immediate family...
You are very wrong! No matter how rich you are you will have very poor people in your family so i dont see anything wrong about his Nephew begging for money
99 percent of weathy people has very poor people in their family.It's another case if the guy is his son

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Humblezack: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Obj devoted more words to malign the person of Osinbajo than PMB. He has forgotten the Yorùbá's are wiser than his entire generation.
He should go and tell Aláké to tell his subjects to vote for Atiku naa... Sebi him dey do like Voltron.
Obasanjo institutionalized corruption in the democratic dispensation. He thinks Nigerians are fools.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Pidginwhisper: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Look that guy wella. He's an hardened druggie to the core. No 2ways about it. Seems Drug na Kashamu family business. grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Pidginwhisper: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Maket: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
His job.
Politicians trying to rubbish him. Who told the blogger he is related to him.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
If it was a street beggar that asked for her alms she would have wind up and put up a deaf ear.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by trendingideas: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
In Africa, we should learn to stop resting all our burdens on a successful relative. Let's get a job and hustle for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2019
And so?
Is he his son?
Nigerians and entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by AntiWailer: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
People and useless conclusions.

I have cousins I have never seen before in my life and some i have not seen since 1996.

That eediot that said he used the guy's destiny is a M0r0n.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog by freemanbubble: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Isoright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.