Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Aguda Pleased With His Performances So Far For Rangers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aguda Pleased With His Performances So Far For Rangers (258 Views)

Crystal Palace Forward Zaha Reveals Eze’s Impact On His Performances / Copa America : Messi Blames Poor state of Pitches On His Woeful Performances / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aguda Pleased With His Performances So Far For Rangers by diegwusports: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Rangers International attacking playing Godwin Aguda is happy with his performance in his team 2nd legged victory over Bantu Lesotho in the CAF Confederation Cup playoff.

'So far I am happy with my performance so far, I have been working had in the off-season and it's begging to yield fruits. I will keep working hard to improve my game.'

Full Story:

http://www.diegwusports.com/2019/01/22/aguda-happy-with-his-performances-so-far/

(1) (Reply)

United Are Ready To Sink PSG At Old Trafford - Solskjaer / Chelsea To Move For 'Zinedine Zidane' As Maurizio Sarri's Replacement / Why Was Tagliofico's Goal Vs Madrid Disallowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.