Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo (17988 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by DonCrack: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2019
According to reports, a young boy identified as master Chiagozie Ugwu was kidnapped on Friday by two ladies that came to his school with Vijiu milk and sweet at Favour Nursery and primary school in Imilike Ani in Udenu Local Government Area, Enugu state.

It was gathered that he two ladies called the children while they were playing to come and collect the Vijiu milk and sweet, some ran back shouting, but chiagozie fell for their trap before the school authority got to know about it.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/young-boy-kidnapped-in-enugu-after.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2019
sad
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Fuckuignos(f): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Interesting perspective. Why is OBJ not endorsing @lobyezeks? At least, he spoke highly of her and has never said she was corrupt. Why? What makes Atiku more appealing to him?

5 Likes

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2019
The time wey we small if election dey come our parents dey draw our ear!! Parents and guardians mk una dey draw una children ear

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Fuckyoumod: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
This is why parents should always try to give their kids some good treat from time to time....

So no matter what they won't run after a stranger over vijumilk , ice cream, chicken, sweets and biscuit.

I pray he is found and the evil people behind this brought to book.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Sirheny007(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
It is sad that achild's innocence is used as a tool for deceit. Tribal bigot in asorock, see what you have caused. P.s This is Buhari's fault undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by presido997(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2019
This is Nigeria,,
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by trendingideas: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Ehmmm, this story is not complete.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Iykenuwa(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Interesting perspective. Why is OBJ not endorsing @lobyezeks? At least, he spoke highly of her and has never said she was corrupt. Why? What makes Atiku more appealing to him?

Who placed a curse on your empty skull?

12 Likes

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Dottore: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Female folks are becoming more and more dangerous these days

2 Likes

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Na dem
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Emekadollars(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Blame the school management. I can guess the environment ain't fenced.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by tfash96(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Aye mi o common viju milk.May God let that viju milk boy be found
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Dudehasnoname: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmm.. Allz I can say is Longerthroat no good...
When nd not If they find the young chap, abeg use viju milk finish am..
Those ones wey run dey drink am 4 house...

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by ochallo: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2019
OMG! That year, i could have been this child, Viju Milk was life, if you know you know.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Pidginwhisper: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2019
So this Viju is still wrecking havoc. I remember how i used to bribe my Niece with Viju to stop her from telling Maale say i carry girls come house grin

May the boy be found alive.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by loadedvibes: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
The boy own na viju milk.. some people own na subscription or taxify code or even Netflix username and password
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by QuickStandard: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Jentle244: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Long throat
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by QuickStandard: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
This is why parents should always try to give their kids some good treat from time to time....

So no matter what they won't run after a stranger over vijumilk , ice cream, chicken, sweets and biscuit.

Its not all about giving your kids everything, some children are naturally "longer throat"

You can give a child all the best things, but will still beg when he/$he sees a child with just a coaster biscuit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by freemanbubble: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Isokay
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Ordinary viju mik.

This the the result of not training your child properly on collecting anything from strangers.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by chloride6: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

True sha

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Emeks008(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmm

If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.
Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Sisqoman(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
How did they know he was lured with viju milk, fake news every where

Re: Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo by Raltrending(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2019
How una take know say na Viju dem take lure am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo) / Suspected Thugs Destroy Proposed Dangote-affiliated Onitsha Depot / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.