Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards (22218 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song ‘ye’ Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by anonymuz(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
DAAR Awards grin

Alakuko Meiran Award grin grin grin

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2019
Strong man
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by richyblink1(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
that's Nigeria's problem, follow follow , I'm sure if Ye didn't win soundcity MVP award for song of the year , he wouldn't have won this award. all awards na so burna go dey win song of the year , I love Burnaboy, but soco deserves this award !!

Then you simply can't feel a real jam. Imagine sitting in a club on a Friday night and suddenly the DJ switches to YE!!

That's life mehn!!!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Rotimi47: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2019
When it's your time, it's your time.

If you know, you know shocked
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by stan4guy6(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
that's Nigeria's problem, follow follow , I'm sure if Ye didn't win soundcity MVP award for song of the year , he wouldn't have won this award. all awards na so burna go dey win song of the year , I love Burnaboy, but soco deserves this award !!
soco na useless song.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Auwalmustapha(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2019
on the low
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by tyaccess(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2019
please if you know about any job vacancy, kindly link me up, I'm in dire need of job. Save a soulí ½í¹í ¼í¿¼ BSc. holder with knowledge of graphic designing and base in Ibadan o8o 38o 444 six 7
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Slimlord(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
you need sense

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by EmmyG012(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Burna Fire ���
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by ksbusari(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
soko ko, saya ni
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by directorXixXICK(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Who be your mate? You nor get respeck?

Gather where? How many of Una?
Hmm.... Guy I be nor mention your name oooo....
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by MNDY(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Oluwa Burna has started bagging awards again in 2019, some people won't like this, Always 'Killin Dem' sha cheesy

I find Zlatan's first line on his first verse on that 'Killin' Dem Sha' song very unpleasant:
"You are not Ayefele, so what's your excuse....krrrrr, gbese gbese"
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Joshmodest(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
OKorowanta:

Talking about most popular song,Soco but wen u talk about gbedu wey dey enter body give it to 'Ye' and Burna.

I love Ye more than soco , but in terms of digital success and demand soco was clearly the biggest jam in 2018 , popularity wins awards and not quality....Ye didn't even top charts more than soco, that trended throughout the year, Burnaboy deserves artist of the year , but Ye doesn't deserve song of the year , despite I love the jam so much !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Alumni Accuses Perruzi Of Fraud / Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation / Denrele Shares Stunning Photo To Mark #WCW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.